Naylor34

In-Game Name: Naylor34

Steam Name: (GL)Naylor34

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73530130

Are you a Moderator+?  Yes  Moderator on Police RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? all the time

Do you have a working quality mic? yes

What timezone are you in? GMT

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the gaming light support department because i love helping people in any way i can like no problem is too big or too small am always ready to get stuck into things i have seen people in waiting for tags and assistance but at times no support has been on and i want to change that and help like late at night i see  quite a thew people in waiting for support rooms, am a nice easy person to talk to always up for a chat and making people feel welcoming am dedicated to everything i do. Am on always every day am very active and give everything my best to my ability i know the gaming light community very well and want to expand my skills and help other players that are in need in our community and as Staff, in-game i get a lot of cases why do i get errors on my screen and i want to change the fewer calls to staff in game.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think i would make a great addition to the staff Team in a positive way always up for a laugh and am very active, and i have had the previous experience in support make support more active and also have some laughs and spread the joy around the gaming light community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? hello my name is naylor34  welcome to the gaming light support how may I help you today(Help them with the issue) is thier anything else i can help you with.  

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? yes

• Fame locked this topic