11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive Lt? (Explain?)

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Adams

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:96164252

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 months (9-10 Weeks)

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?: 1 from 2016

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

While there are numerous reasons I believe that I should be promoted, one of the main reasons I believe I deserve a promotion is because I have over 6 years of Police Rp experience in not only low, but high command positions as well. This is not only in Garry’s Mod, but also other games like Arma 3 and FiveM. I have held almost any position you can think of within a police department from Corporal to Chief as well as I have experience running subdivisions such as K9, TEU, Detective, and so on. Finally, as far as experience goes, I have 2+ years IRL experience in Law Enforcement Organization and Administration so I know what I am doing and feel I can be very beneficial to high command offering suggestions and input.

Second, I believe that I deserve this promotion because I actually like to Rp when I am in the server. Most of my time spent on the server is patrolling, traffic stops, sitting and watching stop signs at major intersections, and responding to calls looking to resolve a situation peacefully rather than charging in with a game plan of trying to kill everyone. I am on duty often during the day, but also I am on a lot during the night (in the U.S.) when the server is less populated and there are only one or two officers on the server including myself. I think that it is very important to have a member at least of low command (like myself if I were to be accepted.) on just in case an issue arises that a non-command member cannot deal with. This has happened many times before late at night and nothing ever happens because by morning everyone has completely forgotten about the whole situation. Finally, I believe that I have definitely made a silent mark on the PD. I have spent a lot of time training new cadets, and shaping officers to show their true potential so they don’t end up like some officers I have run into in my time on Gaminglight. Narcissistic, rude, and flat out disrespectful to civilians, other officers, and even command members. I am trying to keep people playing of this server and staying with the PD. Not throw a fit and then leave the PD/server because someone pissed them off, or they weren't progressing as fast as they would like.

Finally, I know that I may not be the most active as far as forums go, and I might not be the most popular person on the server with everyone knowing my name, But I promise that is changing. I am trying to have more face on the forums, I am trying to do ride-alongs in game with people so they can get to know me, but like I said, I am often either on late at night when a lot of people aren't on, or I keep to myself during the day doing traffic stops or dealing with civilian complaints. I am excited to see what people think of me as a possible Lt. and whether or not they believe I have the experience that makes me a good candidate as much as I do. I am also looking forward to stepping up and trying to help make a change within command to make the RPD the best it can possibly be.

(Sorry for this being so long, but I hope you read it all, I spent a while on this and truly believe what I say. Thank you...)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

4 hours ago, Crease said:

+Support

- Active

- Solid application

- Previous leadership experience

- Nice guy.  Anyone who has talked to him will know.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support

Good App

Easily Approachable

Although I have not seen you online, the people above are suggesting you are active so I now feel you are in fact active... Good Luck.

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 9:30 PM, Crease said:

+Support

- Active

- Solid application

- Previous leadership experience

- Nice guy.  Anyone who has talked to him will know.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP