• No! ( State why )

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Captain Sam 1L34

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89556586

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Months and 4 days

What timezone are you in?: GMT +1

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: Chief Dane, Deputy Chief Matthew, Assistant Chief Spection, Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob.

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):
I should be promoted because of my experience that i have built up in my time being in command and in PD in general. I have learned alot from other command members and other departments how they handle different situations. And my history in other command on another server i think i know enough to learn others what i do and help them out and still be a leader to them. Whenever i am on PD i try to help the department in every way, by helping all kinds of officers with their issues, taking lower rankings with me and tell them how i would deal with that kind of situation where we are going to and maybe even show them the fastest route to the call. And by all my experience i think that i can show that i have leadership skills, open to listen to a situation or maybe even give advise that can help out or change things for in the future. And with all my experience in command, i think i am ready to become a Major, to develop even more, and learn more and become a better officer. In my time of being a Captain, i have handled with diffrent tasks that requires low command, like promoting a officer that is doing his job very wel and that deserves a promotion, or even demoting or talking to a officer that has made a mistake that can not go by unseen or even breaking rules and as result getting a bad reputation on PD. So after this time being a Captain, i think i am ready for a promotion to develop, and learn even more than i already have. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes i do

Edited by Sammm
Old warns were removed

1 minute ago, GayPride! said:

-Support

I havent seen you on the server in a while

From what ive seen you minge a lot

I dont think your ready

You have never been in-game and he is a retired staff...

+SUPPORT SAM

• Thanks 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

21 hours ago, -Nicky- said:

+Fat Support

• Great Role model and leader
  • Very Mature
  • Long time as CPT
  • Even though I haven't seen you on, I think that its just a timezone difference

Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support
I've known this guy for the longest time and he has just grown from a guy who was just an FBI agent, to someone who has grown, this just shows that he can learn and shows that he is capable for being a Major, he is intelligent and can elucidate others including himself, he is a man with knowledge and wisdom which will be the most important key factor to being a major as he needs to be a role model for low ranks and for others that are attempting to climb the ladder and others that are struggling to climb that rank ladder. I know if he is a Major he will actually do work, he has been in this community for so long and obviously has become something great. I know he will be the best pick for Major, someone like  him is very hard to find, he is a rare breed of people that come and go into this community, and I just know that he will stick around for a long time. He is  active and probably nolifes GMOD but hey, that's really good for this community. He is patient and is very unbiased and deals with problems in an appropriate manor no matter the situation. He is a good guy and a guy who deserves Major nonetheless, from the 1-2 years me and him have known each other, he is a cool guy, and someone who can teach others the same thing he has been taught. I hope you pick him to be a major in PRP.

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 6/11/2019 at 4:18 PM, Charlit said:

+ Support

-Mature

-Been a CPT for a while

-Although I haven't seen you online, you posting this leads me to believe its just because of Timezones.

• Thanks 1

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 6/11/2019 at 9:18 PM, Charlit said:

+ Support

-Mature

-Been a CPT for a while

-Although I haven't seen you online, you posting this leads me to believe its just because of Timezones.

• Gaminglight Love 2

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 6/11/2019 at 9:18 PM, Charlit said:

+ Support

-Mature

-Been a CPT for a while

He’s a very good leader and one of the kindest people I know on GL 

Good Luck Sam 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...