Lil Chum's Ban Appeal

Lil Chum

Steam Name: Lil Chum

Ingame Name: Lil Chum

SteamID: 76561198163826425

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Danny Oliver

Reason for Ban: Minge x 15

Dispute: As I am no longer to be 100% active on my PC due to my job and other family come-ups, I find that I am able to once and a while enjoy myself and play a little Garry's Mod.  I without a doubt enjoy police RP as one of my favorite games in GMOD, so this is why I'm seeking to be unbanned about 7 months later.  I was banned on December 8th of 2018 and as many of you may know, this is my second appeal.  After speaking with Fame following the denial of my appeal, I have taken his advice as to take some time off to clear any negativity that may be revolving.  From what I see commented on my appeal about how mingey I was at the time, MY GOD i was an annoying kid, ?.  Taking time after to reform myself and mature as much as possible, i was very fortunate to have grown such strong relationships on MRP (before saying goodbye about 3 months ago due to job related purposes), and found that I had a pretty astounding reputation.  I have reviewed the server's MOTD in-order to refresh any lost memories and will speak with anyone who has any questions, 

THX ?

+support

sexy babe

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Willy said:

+ Support

- That perma kind of is harsh for a minge x 15. No context behind the ban which is Danny's fault

- You were a great person on MRP

There is context as he posted on his last appeal.

However I would +Support as I think you have changed for the better since your last appeal which is a great thing

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Fame locked this topic