police12

What is your in-game name?: MSGT BOB 1B43

What is your steam name?: ii_Aesome_Law 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:92706151

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  2015

What date did you make your forums account? September 9, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766613542 

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? image.png.1ba99a388a663ca558e70b2c6211e831.png

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I should be staff because I want to help the server become minge free and help other people by helping them with their problems/I am always ready to help others and keep safe everyone safe and make sure they have a good time on the server  I am  Activity and friendly. I think people should help each other by making friend's I am a Nice Person and I will always be there when there trouble I think people  should have more Respect for Staff  always nice to be there for someone if you are staff or not  there is lot of Rdm and NLR that should be stopped the people that thinks its a joke about RDM should be properly  dealt with / and make sure everyone is  having fun and Enjoying there Stay. I will help anyone that needs to be helped with I will make sure to stay on topic and always be on Duty. I am always ready to see what I can do and  Make this community Fun. Thank you for Listening To my Reasons I should be staff Take care you all :3

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is a curse at you?  I would  give them a Verbal warning if they continue to mass Rdm I will warn them 3 times after the third warning I will kick them  for  day or 3 days 

8 hours ago, David Charleston said:

- Support

Never seen you before

Still a lot of grammar errors

You cant have 2 at one time

Last one is still wrong which leads me to believe you haven't read the handbook.

In my opinion you arent ready for staff

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

13 hours ago, David Charleston said:

- Support

Never seen you before

Still a lot of grammar errors

You cant have 2 at one time

Last one is still wrong which leads me to believe you haven't read the handbook.

In my opinion you arent ready for staff

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'