I Apologize

Look, in 2018 i was having some hard times IRL (really private stuff) i started not knowing what to do so i got upset and started making stupid excuses of loa's and stuff of mine i wish i just said that it was private. Now i am a lot better and i am getting back in to garry's mod and i joined back on this server and i said " i really missed this server" i hope you forgive me. I am still a LCPL in PD and a PARA in EMS i don't even know how i am still in ems, i am a probationary agent in FBI. I am getting back in to the server i promise i won't do stupid stuff like that again. Thanks for reading i would enjoy getting back into ems because i am not in the roster or anything but i can still become ems i will not join ems until i get accepted back in to it. Thanks for reading this and understanding feel free to reply.

Trooper  Master Sergeant     l      SPHP  Senior Patrolman     l     D.O.C.  Corrections Officer    l

OK, well I don't think I was here while you were in EMS but looking forward to seeing you get back into it all. 

If you need to talk let me know. 

- EMS Deputy Chief Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |