Woods Staff Restriction Appeal.

Woods1

Steam Name:  White Old Man

Ingame Name: Woods

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:87435600

Have you donated to the server? Yes.

Staff Restriction Length: 6 Months, Started March of 2019, Ends September of 2019.

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: th3, Igneous.

Reason for Staff Restriction: The reason why I was Staff-Restricted was because I resigned as a Trial Moderator.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):

The first thing I would like to say that is I would like to apologize to the SMT that accepted me and thought I had what it took to become SCP-RP Staff. After the overall 3 month’s I have thought about why I resigned as a Trial Moderator and regret it to this day. If I just have waited a couple of hour's I would have been Moderator since the Sunday was promotion's for SCP-RP Staff. I will regret the decision I made during March of 2019 and have to live with the consequence. During this time period I wasn’t myself and I would only play Garry’s Mod SCP-RP which always made me feel horrible since I had friends wanting me to go out and hang-out. My school work wasn’t getting done either and my grades started slipping which I had to do something about the situation. In the Month of March, 2019, I resigned from SCP-RP Staff as a Trial Moderator and also all together of SCP-RP. After this resignation I felt like I could get caught back up in school and also be myself with my friends. Recently school is almost done for me and I’m just doing exactly what I promised myself. Another feature I can do from now is balance of SCP-RP and the real world also so it will not mess with my real life. If my Staff Restriction would be revoked I will never do what I did and speak with a SMT immediately about the situation in-hand. I really thank you for reading my appeal and I hope you'll understand the context of the situation.

Woods.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+ Support
I can understand the school situation as well as the real world situation, you should of went on LOA though.. All in all I can relate to your situations and you seem like a cool guy I think it would be a great opportunity to have your staff restriction off and maybe you applying again! Also you have a very clean appeal with few to none grammar issues.

18 hours ago, Nexieys said:

+ Support
I can understand the school situation as well as the real world situation, you should of went on LOA though.. All in all I can relate to your situations and you seem like a cool guy I think it would be a great opportunity to have your staff restriction off and maybe you applying again! Also you have a very clean appeal with few to none grammar issues.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator