3 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be apart of the team?

• Yup my reason why is in the comments
    • No my reason why is in the comments

In-Game Name: Yobo

Steam Name: [GL] Yobo The Hobo

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:96930298

Are you a Moderator+? Yes PoliceRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everytime I am in game. Weekends and weeknights 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, I use a good quality mic and good quality keyboard to type.

What timezone are you in? NZST @Rangiatea

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) Why do I want to be apart of the support team you ask? My reason isn't as long winded as the others and I'll try keep it short. I've been staff since late Jan but I've been deployed and put on loa. Whenever I return for a holiday or break I always seem to make my way onto GL. Even when I'm on loa I'm still making an effort to staff. What's the reason behind this you ask? Helping. I enjoy helping others! Even if it's small tasks I enjoy at least attempting helping someone even if I have absolutely no positively any idea of what I'm actually doing or speaking about..  I'll still give it a bash with 100% effort. I'm not shy and most people know that. I have a way with words and enjoy talking to others and helping people in the. Community the best I can. Me becoming a support staff member will boost my ability to help and assist this community. When I'm online some nights there is people online that need help but none to assist. But if I get the chance to have a crack at this role. That will flip and I'll give it go and help them.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Due to the timezone that I am in and the line of work that I do; when I come online it is generally always after hours for Gaminglight with a few people that are active both in ts and in game. Due to this I'll be able todo the us night shift. I'll have a positive effect due to the positivity and humor and general respect and knowledge that I uphold no matter what task I won't back down. And.. I'm kiwi 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Kia ora, my names Yobo, how can I be of assistance today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes 

(please excuse my grammar)

(deleted previous app because if title spelling mistake {was up for 1 minute})

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 6/11/2019 at 12:41 AM, Rangiatea said:

+support 

kiwi superiority 

great guy

can be on late at night 

goodly app

kiwi

good luck

- The better kiwi ❤️

Friendly guy

Active

Good Luck Yobo

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic