police12

What is your in-game name?: Bob

What is your steam name?: ii_Aesome_Law 

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:92706151

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2015

What date did you make your forums account? September 9, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? \https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766613542

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? image.png.5b4e523ffbe4dca71cfcb5ca18b3e31f.png 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I should be staff because I want to help the server become minge free and help other people by helping them with their problems/I am always Ready to help others and keep safe everyone safe and make sure they have a good time on the server  I am  Activity and friendly. I Think people should help each other by making friend's I am a Nice Person and I will always be there when there trouble I think people  should have more Respect for Staff  always nice to be there for someone if you are staff or not  there is lot of Rdm and NLR that should be stopped the people that thinks its a joke about RDM should  to be properly  dealt with / and make sure Everyone is  having fun and Enjoying there Stay. I will help any one that's need to be helped with I will make sure to stay on topic and always be on Duty. I am always   Ready to see what I can do and  Make this community Fun. Thank you for Listening To my Reasons I should be staff Take care you all :3

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would  tell him/her to stop if they keep doing it I will jail them into they clam down if they don't I will warn them 3 times if they still do it  I will kick them if they started  cruse at staff 

-Support

-Spelling and grammar errors

-The last part is incorrect

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

- Support

- App needs a lot of work in terms of formatting and overall effort in my opinion (You can always come into TS and ask support/staff to help you read it over so you can make sure you bring your best!)

- Last question is wrong and you mentioned you read the staff handbook however it does not appear you read it thoroughly enough.

- Don't think I have ever seen you on (Might be my shift rotations though)

- Very inactive on forums with no engagement with the community

- Rushed app (Does not appear you even proof read for simple spelling mistakes that the forum can auto correct) 

- Overall I think you have a good attitude however I do not think you prepared enough or are ready yet to become staff

All the best,

Friendly Steve

- Support

Lots of grammar errors, the last question is really really wrong. Not enough put into it as I feel like. Do not know you/never seen you unless I am mistaken. Make yourself well known please.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
18 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

- App needs a lot of work in terms of formatting and overall effort in my opinion (You can always come into TS and ask support/staff to help you read it over so you can make sure you bring your best!)

- Last question is wrong and you mentioned you read the staff handbook however it does not appear you read it thoroughly enough.

- Rushed app (Does not appear you even proof read for simple spelling mistakes that the forum can auto correct) 

- Overall I think you have a good attitude however I do not think you prepared enough or are ready yet to become staff

All the best,

Friendly Steve

i have to go here and agree with steve and sat 

-Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

10 hours ago, police12 said:

What is your steam name?: ii_Aesome_Law

5 hours ago, OfficialCaptain said:

+Support

a great understanding in the staff handbook

spacer.png

Edited by Cashtag
  • Like 1

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

9 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

All the best,

Friendly Steve

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

5 hours ago, Cashtag said:

spacer.png

9 hours ago, OfficialCaptain said:

+Support

a great understanding in the staff handbook

You cant apply to your own app, and the fact that you tried to do it with a different forums account just proves you shouldnt be staff. I think this application should be instantly DENIED

Any reason why you had your alt account +Support your app @police12

Also that account will be merged with your other account and you will receive a warning on the forums.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

17 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

All the best,

Friendly Steve

• Fame locked this topic