Knuckles - Not handling the situation correctly

TheeReaper

Your In-game: TheeReaper

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104825571

The admin's name in-game:Knuckles

The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] Knuckles

What did the admin do: Nemusus had went AFK for 5 Minutes for his dog, I was dragging him to LHCZ Becuase the D class were rioting and Youtube got a admin for it and Knuckles legit took youtube's side immanently and killed Nemusus

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): I will put the picture in the attach files section     |

V

What do you believe should happen to the admin: He should not be aloud to apply for SA until he learns how to handle situations correctly 

Any extra information: No

20190610155327_1.jpg

20190610155330_1.jpg

Edited by Henry J.

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

A1 was ordered to not be in D block, GENSEC was dragging him back from D block, and an Nu7 member was annoyed that a GENSEC was dragging an A1. Simpler to reset so GENSEC can go back to doing their job and YouTube can get back to not micromanaging other branches

Side Note: All you have are screenshots of me saying 2 things and the slay happening, you missed the rest of the context of the entire sit. Combine that with the hatred you've already shown for me and we end up here.  

@Garlic thanks for the ping

Edited by Knuckles
Strikethrough incorrect assumption

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

36 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

A1 was ordered to not be in D block, GENSEC was dragging him back from D block, and an Nu7 member was annoyed that a GENSEC was dragging an A1. Simpler to reset so GENSEC can go back to doing their job and YouTube can get back to not micromanaging other branches

Side Note: All you have are screenshots of me saying 2 things and the slay happening, you missed the rest of the context of the entire sit. Combine that with the hatred you've already shown for me and we end up here.

@Garlic thanks for the ping

I dont have any hatred toward you bro, and If you had got confused which I now relies, I was on the A1 Job as a LCPL 

Edited by Henry J.

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

- Support

If Nemusus was afk in a place he wasn't allowed to be, and a GENSEC member was tied up with taking him out of that area, simply slaying and resetting Nemesus is a perfectly valid action for Knuckles to take.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+/- support

+ knuckles shouldn't have slayed him. Reasoning: if he goes AFk. He is technically still in rp. Unless he states that he is getting something for someone and is ooc. But that only goes for like 1-2 minutes.

- knuckles just misunderstood 

- knuckles handled it 1 or if the # of other solutions. 

- also restriction of solutions for Snr admin doesn't make sense. Think if a different punishment 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

If Nemusus was afk in a place he wasn't allowed to be, and a GENSEC member was tied up with taking him out of that area, simply slaying and resetting Nemesus is a perfectly valid action for Knuckles to take.

5 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Signature.png

6 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+/- Support
I don really think Knuckles meant bad but this situation is very minor and forgettable. He shouldnt be prevent from applying for SA but instead just have someone talk to him and tell him what he did wrong and how to better. Nothing more and nothing less. 

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

to be honest i think it doesnt manner that much i was AFK in place that i wasnt supposed to be but it wasnt 5 minutes it was barely 4 so i think knuckles did good atleast reaper didnt had to bring me all the way down there

I cannot tell what has happened because the photos are too blurry

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:46 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Aight I don't approve of this