I'm just wondering why everyone wanted to join NTF?

Trae

13 hours ago, th3 said:

I was put as commander because no qualified people wanted to lead it at the time 

Mine's almost the same difference is we have no qualified people to lead at this time at least in E11, no one is dedicated and or shows the work ethic like me that I have seen to recommend for LT CMDR..

Edited by Nexieys

On 6/10/2019 at 9:26 AM, Trae said:

What's some people's reasoning on joining E11?

I joined so i could meet new people and have a new start instead of being nu7 wich minges quite a bit. i joined so maybe i could get a good rank and help settle things down and the amin reason is because nex is really nice and i thought id join cuz of him

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I joined for the lore, I stayed because of the close family I have with the members like Sith,Surge, Blackstone, Vlad,Tick,  and @Jakub. even some old pals that we have lost like Hang... We are a very close branch that work hard to grow each day so that's  made me stay. 

I joined because I always thought it was cool and they are also like a secondary family

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

But most off all I Stayed because of the people, we might not be the most fun, action packed or busy but we have our times and we have our chemistry ❤️

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...