Should I be an Admin?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be an Admin?

Posted (edited)

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: Kai

What is your steam name?: [GL]Kai Mark

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:460152679

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes but not on gmod and not Recently what so ever, I was a Senior Admin on an arma 3 life server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1/02/2019

What date did you make your forums account? 01/15/2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes, $540 so far

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes, I have read the guidelines Thoroughly and Understand them.

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Scheffer, Igneous, Richard, TH3, Willy, North, Jeffe, Gamik, Matthew, Ghostly, Scoot

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I Believe I deserve the rank of admin due to my work ethic/Dedication to the 1944rp Staff team I have. Currently, Zach and I have been Back and forth for the Most Staff Sits, and Trust me I know the number of claims Doesn't mean Much , But with the Amount of Time I have on the Server as well as the Amount of Respect I have accumulated from The Servers Population, I believe I deserve the rank. I also feel as if I deserve the Rank Because of the amount of Knowledge I have about the Server. I am One of the Most Active People allowing me to know all the Problems/Solutions any Player Could have During there Roleplay Experience. I believe with my maturity alone I would Make a Near Perfect Admin, but for The Stats of my Staff Experience to Follow as is, I can comfortably say I deserve/ Would make one of the Best Admins 1944rp has Ever Had.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would TP him or her to a Secluded none Populated/not In play area of the map. I would then Proceed to Try to Reason with the Disrespectful Player, If the Reasoning Did Not Help, I would Minge The Player, so I Could have time to explain to the individual their punishment. After that, I would hand out a Warn for Mass RDM/Player Diss and would Minge the Individual For the full 10,600 Seconds. The 10,000 for Mass RDM and the 600 for Player Disrespect, On top of that I would Jail them for their Minge time so that they were not able to Disrupte anyone's emersion. I would then Contact a SA Plus if Problems Kept Occurring with the Individual after his Time was Served.

Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer? Yes I do.

Edited by Kai
  • Like 1

+Support

I believe this great staff member would be an amazing admin. He is a very active and great guy with a 9.8/10 personality. 100% should be admin

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Kai is not only one of the most active but dedicated staff members on 1944 Rp. He has a shit ton time on the server and even know he works he gets on every single day for at least 5 hours+. When hes on staff he is nothing but helpful and extremely understanding to new players. I truly believe he is one of the couple staff members that will end up becoming SMT. He has worked and definitely deserves this rank he is applying for. 

Love you Dawg

-CHIKEN

Edited by CHIKEN
  • Like 1

+1 Pretty gay but would make a good administrator.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+++ Support

- Great Personality

- Knows Rules

- Very Respectful

- Very Active

Get em buddy

~ Zach

• Like 1

Huge +Support

Active

Fit For Roll

Mature

Knows Staff Handbook

Knows Rules Great

Best Staff Member on The Team

• Like 1

+support

A big fucking nerd

Good staff

• Like 1

+Support

Active

Fit For Roll

Mature

Respectful

Knows Rules

Great Senior Moderator

Ready for Admin

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

- Support gets sniped pretty easy smh😤😤

Jk but big +Support for reasons stated above 

Edited by [GL] Phill
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 5:04 PM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Active

Fit For Roll

Mature

Respectful

Knows Rules

Great Senior Moderator

Ready for Admin

• Like 1

+ support

Active

Relaible

• Like 1

+Support

- active

- knows rules

- good person

- cool person

- nice person

+Support

2 weeks playtime

On 6/12/2019 at 10:37 PM, Willy said:

+Support

- active

- knows rules

- good person

- cool person

- nice person

On 6/9/2019 at 7:51 PM, CHIKEN said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Kai is not only one of the most active but dedicated staff members on 1944 Rp. He has a shit ton time on the server and even know he works he gets on every single day for at least 5 hours+. When hes on staff he is nothing but helpful and extremely understanding to new players. I truly believe he is one of the couple staff members that will end up becoming SMT. He has worked and definitely deserves this rank he is applying for. 

Love you Dawg

-CHIKEN

Accepted

Come speak to me for your in-game and Teamspeak tags