Charlie's 48 hour notice.

Hello,

So, its been a very good run in EMS and I just don't have the drive to come on it anymore, this explains my Inactivity. I enjoyed EMS. From my Application getting accepted, Cashtag training me, my Promotion by Timememememes to Head Paramedic at the end of his 48h notice and of course High Command on my promotion to Command. Although in command, I did not feel like I was in command. I also feel that I am not that good of a command member in EMS; I will be missing most meetings, and, I am just inactive on EMS. For the future of the EMS, I feel that the Low Command spots NEED to be smaller, much smaller. I'd say at most 8 Low Command Spots with the 4 High Command spots. Finally, I just want to thank everyone in this department, you all helped out. 

Once again, thank you.

-The Char of the Lit.

Side note, if possible, I would like to either be reserved as LT or Head Paramedic.

Side note 2, If the EMS dispatcher suggestion gets accepted, I will closely monitor EMS around it as a Head Dispatcher. 

Edited by Charlie
  • Sad 1

~Charlie

Charlie, it has indeed been a good run and I look forward to seeing you around in other departments working hard as always. 

Please come and talk to me about not feeling a part of command as I want to improve that even if with your resignation as there is always room for improvement. 

We thank you for your service with us, Char of the Lit.

~EMS Deputy Chief Nucleus C2

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Charlie, It's been an awesome run with you on EMS while I will still see you in Secret Service having you in EMS will always be a fun time just as it will Secret Service anyway thank you for your service to the EMS team.

~EMS Head Deputy Ryan HD2

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC