Carpenter's Event Team Application

Carpenter John

In-Game Name: Carpenter

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:41745305

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: LTCOL and Head FTO for MTF Nu-7

What is your timezone?: EST [Eastern Standard]

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): During my time as a Manager I would usually plan out and execute large events. One of these was a SCP Secret Laboratory themed event which was given a 10/10 to my knowledge.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 4 Warns

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe I should be an event team due to my experience, dedication and overall personal traits. I have a good amount of experience with SCP lore, and am constantly expanding and reading more to increase this knowledge. I am also very dedicated and would do my best to represent Event Team and ensure I am creating good and quality events. This would be done by increasing my knowledge on SCP lore, working with others as a team and finally, taking criticism. I believe criticism is vital to learn and grow as a individual. Finally, My personnel traits are also quite good. I am loyal and dedicated and as mentioned before would ensure I am creating only quality events. Being quite young I also have plenty of free time on my hands ensuring I would be active. In conclusion, the mixture of experience, dedication and personnel traits all would make me a great event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would most likely do a Scarlet King or "Dust and Blood" event. It would involve 7 different entities, or "seals". Each entity would spawn in a different part of the surface and a few in the facility. This would ensure all factions are included and may even work together to complete the goal of breaking/killing each seal/entity. This event would most likely have 3 or 4 parts due to it's size. Each seal corresponds do a attribute, such as wrath or hope. Once these 7 entities would be destroyed, Khahrahk would be summoned as a final boss which would need to be killed. CI and MTF would most likely need to work together due to the sheer power of this entity. This would take a lot of planning and multiple event team but could be worth it. Here is the official Page: http://www.scp-wiki.net/dust-and-blood

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favourite SCP is either SCP 035 or SCP 049. This is due to their correlation with each other and the mysteriousness surrounding each entity. The factor of unknown and curiosity intrigues me and the lore is very interesting in my opinion.

100% Support!

I always love doing rp events and he is really into the roleplay. And the scene of what’s going on.

i really see him as a good fit in the event team!

he is creative and have good potential!

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

• 3 weeks later...
  • th3 locked this topic