Friendly Steve

(PRP) Friendly Steve - Custom Job Fix (Player model displayed as ERROR) - Completed

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: Friendly Steve

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23939222

Server: PRP

Custom Job Name: Currently Shogun. If possible since the player model was removed from the workshop can it just be renamed to "Rick" to fit the current player model.

Color of Job: Same as current

Job Description: Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people call “love” is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it.

New Player Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=557711922

I've tested the model with the hit boxes and everything hits where it should. Feet are a tad off in terms of the hit box being bigger that what it is. 

Zeeptin, I didn't donate anything as I tried to look in the FAQ and other places to see if someone had to pay again if their model is broken. (It still works it just shows as a big error for everyone). Can you please let me know if I need to donate anything for these changes? If so Ill gladly do it just wasn't sure about this one.

Thank you very much for your time!

Edited by Friendly Steve

Link your old playermodel.

7 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

Link your old playermodel.

This is the link from the original post I made. Shows an error when you try to open or find it. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1643217789&searchtext=Playermodel+Ragdoll

This is the link to the original post so you can verify it easier if you needed to. 

@Snarlax I would say the new playermodel isn't RP really because he's got that stuff on his back. Thoughts?

I'd say no to that player model. A regular spider man would work to be honest.

25 minutes ago, Zeeptin said:

@Snarlax I would say the new playermodel isn't RP really because he's got that stuff on his back. Thoughts?

11 minutes ago, Fame said:

I'll try to find a basic one just at a meeting for work today! 

9 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

9 hours ago, Fame said:

Hey guys sorry I was unable to find a Spiderman model that either was a small enough file or looked good enough. I have edited the original post with a bunny player model and hopefully this is acceptable. 

Please let me know if there are any issues with the model itself in terms of being accepted.

Thank you very much for your time!

By now, as a Superadmin, you should know that a bunny playermodel will be extra.

4 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

By now, as a Superadmin, you should know that a bunny playermodel will be extra.

Post has been edited and I donated $80 for the non RP player model of Rick from Rick and Morty. 

Completed! Please allow a restart of the server to take place before seeing your custom job/changes in-game. Server restarts happen every morning at 5 AM EST! ?