US Marshals Suggestion - Denied

Warcub

What you want to see? -

• I would like to see the US Marshals added to PoliceRP. I have even made an Website which has an SOP, application forum, Roster and more:

https://sites.google.com/view/glusms/home
Why should we add it? -
• Creates more RP and organized attacks

What are the advantages of having this? -
• More RP, organized attacks and possibly be able to bring policeRP back to life

Who is it mainly for? - Gov

Links to any content - Player model:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1304262621&searchtext=US+Marshals+

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

your link doesn't work

14 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Fixed I think

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

43 minutes ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

still wont work

Which one? I have a new link for the top one if thats the one you are talking about

Edited by warcub03

Links work now (for me anyway)

For me, I like the idea of this as it adds a more specific job type for things you wouldn't really do as any other job such as Judge and Witness Protection. The ideas for convoys for High Value prisoners I like as it adds a protection detail to ensure or at least increase the chances the prisoner will get put in prison. Id just say check through SPaG on the SOP and application. 

But overall, I like the idea of it.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

This is a very ambitious suggestion. I love the entire idea of it however, I have a few problems with it. This idea can hurt DOC whenever they do Prisoner Transport (I understand that they will only transport high priority criminals), Judge protection may get boring as nobody goes to kill the judge. Finally, Witness Protection, I feel that this will only really work if people want to RP it out. However I feel few people will want to.

+/- Support

~Charlie

I know how this is going to end with this being Denied but is there a way I could for this to still get accepted by asking the person who created the CC if I can have permission to have this added? (This is mostly for SMT)

-Support

i Believe this is not needed and if we do need a new department, there could be better ideas for ones. The SOP would also need a lot more work to it and more detail. SOPs ive made have around 15 pages and at least 1000 words.

Here are some of the Issues.

Prisoner Transport is DOC's Job and Prisoner Protection is also DOC's Job. Eyewitness Protection wouldn't work very well as a lot of people do not RP like that and even if they did, there's not much involved. Anyone can Capture/Kill wanted people, and its better to engage sooner rather than waiting for a special person as if they do run, you have more chance of capturing them if your already there. 

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

On 6/11/2019 at 10:08 AM, Fame said:

Love the idea and definitely will do more US Marshall rp with smt. If you’re around you can join too! @warcub03

But we wouldn’t make this into an actual branch or department though just because it’s not really needed! 

Maby you can make it a sub department of something or just a small department with a certain amount of members.