• No

Name : Joe Mama

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:158173971

How old are you? : 15

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Admin

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes, $70

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : Total of 9 Months

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : Know them from memory

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : I can contribute multiple things to the event team that I would like to share. One of the things I can do that I would like to share is bringing good activity. For instance, I am on the server daily for a few hours later on in the evening. Another thing I can bring is helping set up events. I enjoy setting of things for others and I like to give others the best experience possible. I can follow orders given to superiors and do them to my fullest extent. I can be mature and professional about things and get the job done without interruptions. I can do necessary task such as building things or setting up whatever is needed. I can get what is need done quickly, efficiently, and well-done. I am a quick learner so I believe I can learn anything that is needed to be a great event team member.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : There are multiple reasons why I would like to join the staff team that I would like to share. One, is that I would like to help out with events. I want to give people a good experience. I would like to allow for people to have a fun time by doing events so it spices up their time. Second, I want to have something to do. In my year of being with GamingLight, I have definitely done a majority of the things there are to do. It is similar to why I wanted to join staff as in it gives me something to do and be apart of. Thirdly, it sounds like fun. I have always had a great time participating in events and I want to be apart of setting them up. Helping out others with boredom by giving them a fun event would be a blast for me.

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

+ Mega Support

This guy is very creative, a good hearted person, and is a fantastic staff member. He is very active and good reputation within the community. At this given time he deserves to be on the event team.  

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...