Armory Addition - Accepted

RadioDemon

What you want to see? -  More Weapons added to the armory. More Diversity of weapons that are being used.

Why should we add it? - Now that we have expanded our weapons selection we should add some of them to the armory because the armory is currently very bear and not much selection.

What are the advantages of having this? - More incentives to rank up to get a better pay grade and be able to buy more guns. This would add a better diversity of weapons with our armory.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone 

Links to any content - Nope

5 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support 

D class would have access to these weapons

They can already buy Negevs and sawed offs from the armory if they can get out. And if they can get into the armory it makes sense (from an RP standpoint) that they could gain access to those guns

+Support

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

8 hours ago, Knuckles said:

They can already buy Negevs and sawed offs from the armory if they can get out. And if they can get into the armory it makes sense (from an RP standpoint) that they could gain access to those guns

+Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

13 hours ago, Knuckles said:

+Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro