Suggestion regarding 457 - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - I would like it if SCP-457 did not hurt himself with his own flame swep and possibly a health boost.

Why should we add it? - Considering it is a Platinum only SCP, it should worth using it, but considering its SWEP hurts itself, and its fire kills it faster than it does the people it's attacking, it doesn't seem all that worth it when playing as 457 cause at most you'll get 7 minutes of usage out of it before it kills itself and it has to wait in its cell for 10 minutes, or someone recontains it with the fire extinguisher. 

What are the advantages of having this? - 457 would be worthwhile SCP to play as, as his only weakness would be fire extinguishers.

Who is it mainly for? - 457

Links to any content - 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

There is another suggestion regarding 457 here: 

I don't know if they would be able to set it up so that your character wouldn't burn from the fire damage caused by the SWEP, but increasing 457's health would somewhat fix this problem.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+Support

457 is supposed to be an entity made of fire, fire shouldn't be killing a fire entity ?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

19 hours ago, [FNG]-{WZ}XxAssassinNickDaWolfxX said:

+Support In my opinion 457 is not worth playing so I agree because it should'ent die from burning according to lore he has been burning for a while so why would it kill him 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro