D-Class Crafting - Denied

Ryan Seacrest

What you want to see? - more stuff to craft like the basic keypad cracker and maybe some more weapons

Why should we add it? - It would allow non donators to escape as D class without needing to rely on donators or CI to break them out of the compound

What are the advantages of having this? -It would make breaking out as D class more managable to non donators, as you wouldnt need to donate to have a chance, or rely on someone that donated.

Who is it mainly for? - The D-Class

Links to any content - 

+support

I dont know how the crafting table works, but if you can add keypad crackers it would be helpful. I would recommend making them use alot of ore to craft though

Edited by Bubba1

4 hours ago, Bubba1 said:

+support

I dont know how to crafting table works, but if you can add keypad crackers it would be helpful. I would recommend making them use alot of ore to craft though

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Leave it to GENSEC to advocate for no weaponry, memes/jabs aside I do agree with Rang

4 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-Support on the weapons 

+support on the keypad cracker

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

17 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-Support on the weapons 

+support on the keypad cracker

I agree the weapons they have are okay for d class but keypads would be great. It helps the server  as people complain that its pay to win.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

This is not being accepted due to the fact that D-Block is already hectic enough.

big cat running GIF