035-1 suggestion - Accepted

Protege

What you would like to see- I would like if 035-1 was allowed into armory again for keypad crackers or if you make it so his keycard had access to certain Euclid/Safe SCP cc doors

Why you should add it- 035-1 is a silver + only SCP and playing him without the ability to breach other SCPs just seems like a rip off because his Sweps hit detection is like non existent so he should at least be able to buy a keypad cracker or free a SCP to distract from the 035-1 breach

What are the advantages of having this- 035-1 Will be a more fun SCP to play as because you will be able to free other SCPs and possibly escape without help from other people

Who is it mainly for- 035-1

Links to any content- none

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

Straight from the MOTD:

SCPs cannot open other containment cells. Only SCP-035 can do this.

+Support

Regarding the armory thing, I would support allowing SCP 035-1 being able to attempt to get a keypad cracker IF the armory is already open, not giving SCP 035-1 a keycard to specifically access the armory. This would be consistent with server lore if the person was taken over by SCP 035 taking over a foundation staff member or a class D member, SCP 035 would attempt to gather supplies to further help him escape, as he's sentient. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Straight from the MOTD:

I know that in the MOTD it says 035 is able to open other SCP containment cells but a admin told me the rule was changed but it isn’t in MOTD which is the main reason I made the suggestion

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

I was told that no other scp can breach other scp's out of their CC's. ALso, I remember talking to an SMT member about this and they said no scp can use the armory due to them most likely going to buy a gun. As a rule, states saying that NO scp can Enter the armory. WHich was added after 035's rule was.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

14 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Straight from the MOTD:

+Support

Regarding the armory thing, I would support allowing SCP 035-1 being able to attempt to get a keypad cracker IF the armory is already open, not giving SCP 035-1 a keycard to specifically access the armory. This would be consistent with server lore if the person was taken over by SCP 035 taking over a foundation staff member or a class D member, SCP 035 would attempt to gather supplies to further help him escape, as he's sentient. 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Straight from the MOTD:

+Support

19 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Straight from the MOTD:

+Support

On 6/7/2019 at 8:24 PM, Rookieblue said:

Straight from the MOTD:

+Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro