Koala Staff Report

[icOnic] BonkBoeink

Your In-game: BonkBoeink (At The Time It Was MTF E11 FM CPL BonkBoeink X332)

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bonkboeinkofficial/

The admin's name in-game: Koala

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unknown. I do Not know it.

What did the admin do: Branch Diss x1 (maybe x2) Player diss x1 (maybe x2???? idk)

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/MGSsUpW

https://imgur.com/a/6LYZSbv

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Nothing Too Big. Maybe A warning for player diss. Mainly your choice.

Any extra information: Koala Has Been Reported Many Times And Is Considered A Minge In This Community. 

-OG Minge

-/+ Support

In the image, I cannot really tell if koala really meant it. The word “suck” can be used casually or aggressively. Although If your goal is to act aggressively towards the branch you are disrespecting, then I think koala will resort to more inappropriate words not saying that he will. Regarding to the response he said afterward, he did apologize for that he did not intentionally insult the branch. However, Right after that, he said the users of MTF sucks. Although I believe Koala is Just kidding, I do apologize for his action. Our staff should not be rude and treat our player with disrespect whether that is a joke or not a joke. For the punishment part, Like you said, I think only a VERBAL warning shall be issued.

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

4 minutes ago, Garlic said:

-/+ Support

In the image, I cannot really tell if koala really meant it. The word “suck” can be used casually or aggressively. Although If your goal is to act aggressively towards the branch you are disrespecting, then I think koala will resort to more inappropriate words not saying that he will. Regarding to the response he said afterward, he did apologize for that he did not intentionally insult the branch. However, Right after that, he said the users of MTF sucks. Although I believe Koala is Just kidding, I do apologize for his action. Our staff should not be rude and treat our player with disrespect whether that is a joke or not a joke. For the punishment part, Like you said, I think only a VERBAL warning shall be issued.

Yes i did say this i was not meaning to be aggresive or be rude in anyway later *5minutes* i apologized because i was just kidding and i did not mean that/ I will take anything necessarly.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Just now, [GL] Koala Bearr said:

Yes i did say this i was not meaning to be aggresive or be rude in anyway later *5minutes* i apologized because i was just kidding and i did not mean that/ I will take anything necessarly.

U were being aggressive. You were a class d and you died and you were being rude to MTF. You never apologized after that.

-OG Minge

- Support on the report itself 

Saying something or someone sucks is an opinion, and does not rise to the level of a branch/player dis in my opinion.

HOWEVER

Koala has had a significant number of reports against him in a short period of time, and has started to develop a reputation as a staff member. I'd recommend either a retraining period requiring Koala complete specific training requirements to understand what is expected of a staff member with our community, or other actions taken using the discretion of the senior server staff.

Edited by Rookieblue

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

As Bonk is right i have gotten many staff reports 3 denied 1 warn accepted. I will do my best not to break any rules be mingy or get reports im very sorry for the people who deal with me. I hope you understand 

Sincerely [GL] Koala Bearr

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Manager
50 minutes ago, [GL] Koala Bearr said:

As Bonk is right i have gotten many staff reports 3 denied 1 warn accepted. I will do my best not to break any rules be mingy or get reports im very sorry for the people who deal with me. I hope you understand 

Sincerely [GL] Koala Bearr

The thing is Staff shoudn't get these many reports

+support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support
* Koala has been getting a reputation as a minge
* What he said was quite rude, joke or not
* I would prefer that koala gets re trained as Rookie has said before

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

30 minutes ago, KyleTheOne said:

+Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

32 minutes ago, KyleTheOne said:

+Support

A staff member shouldn't be doing this in the first place as it projects a bad light on the entirety of the staff team and makes us lose some of our player base because people might want to not call staff for a major issue just because they don't want to get disrespected or treated unfairly.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

Just to establish a few things that were pretty common misconceptions on this report.

5 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Nothing Too Big. Maybe A warning for player diss. Mainly your choice.

The hard part of this report is deciding what punishment to issue, because you made a staff report that means that the normal process of punishing someone for player disrespect is now replaced by the staff punishments for disrespect. If you wanted him to just get a warn for player disrespect then you could have just made a player report or even contacted staff ingame. 

The common misconception is that Koala has gotten reported so much in such little time that he is a minge. I want to correct that. Since Koala has started with us on 5/21/19 He has been involved in 2 warn appeals, 1 warn request, and 2 staff reports.

In those warn appeals one failed to follow the format and ended up getting punished further for abusive comments on that appeal. The other was a warn appeal that was just a warn appeal over a judgement call.

In the staff reports the first one was because he forgot to uncloak and I have spoken with him about what to do differently. This one as I mentioned above could have easily been a player report based off the suggestion of the punishment for him. 

The warn request is not valid as per the replies stating that he was given the harpoons instead of exploiting.

So to sum this up, This will be ACCEPTED and the staff member in question will receive a harsh punishment and have to speak with me in teamspeak about this as well as other matters. 

• Like 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic