Nickly’s ban appeal

Nickly

Steam Name: Nickly

Ingame Name: Nickly

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158351254

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: unknown

Reason for Ban: GrowUp/Minge

Dispute: I know that I minged But I think everyone deserves a second chance yes I realize that Its my fault I got banned and you guys don't have to unban because it was my choice to go and minge but I love gaminglight and I want to play on all gaminglight servers and I will take Police Rp seriously so please consider unbanning me because everyone does deserve a second chance in my opinion.

I just looked at the ban panel. You have no current bans at the moment.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

4 hours ago, AirsofterZero5 said:

Dude 21 people have looked at this and nobody is even bothering to waste their time. You clearly don't care if you're going to write a dispute two sentences long. Try re-writing it.

4 hours ago, Voxis said:

I just looked at the ban panel. You have no current bans at the moment.

This is true, I used your steam ID to get your steam ID64 and search it on ban panel and there is no such ban. Unless it hasn't updated which I doubt. 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic