Tick's Research 48 Hour Resignation

Kratos™

I think it's about time I input one of these. As the resignation of Jeff made me realise that I too was burnt out, and the demand to become more active on E-11 has forced my hand a bit to choose between the two. That being said, I am immensely proud of all of you. I have seen a good number of you start off as Juniors and then into Low Command. Your tests were always fun to read and watch you both grow in-game and IRL.

Do not mourn my passing, but see it as a Lesson. We are made to pass down what we have learned to those destined to replace us. I only wish that the next person to replace me be as loving to Research as I believe I have been. Both to the quality of the tests, along with it's player. Help each other, teach each other, you never know if the next Research Assistant will be your leader. But it is our duty to guide them.

This is Ex HCZ Assistant Manager, And Foundation Doctor Simon Glass (Tick) signing off.

• Sad 1

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

Good luck to you with your job and E11! Go kick some CI butt (no offense CI)

Best of wishes,
Alex Anders Porte

Former FD || Benjamin O. Walker || A̸̹̩̫̞̳͓͇̞͆̂̀ḽ̶́̅̇͋̔͂̃͛̍̄̀͛̓͆e̴̫͉͉̫͐̅͗͂̓̅͐̾̌͊̒͘͘͠x̵̰̱͖̘͚͓̦͕̯̼̿́̃̇̓̚ ̷̮̣̗̝̋͜͠P̶̡̨̧̹̰͍̯̼̳͇̳̰̒͛̆̀̌͒̕͝o̵̻̪̦̟̠͔̳͖̺̊̑̒ŕ̵̨͇̣̺̱̱̯̲́̄͋̓̇̇́͛͜͠͝ṭ̸̯̗͠e̸̲͉̜͖̥̟͎͆̀̑͛

You too huh. I had a lot of things thought out for what we could've done for Research after Jeff resigned but seeing this is hard to accept; I'm glad you are moving on Tick.

The words you gave to me for my test really made me a better person and motivated me, telling me that I could work harder in the type of stuff I do and get a real professional for doing it was what made my days a lot.

Stay safe, Tick. ? -W