Scheffer

What's coming next! 6/7/19

So I know many you guys probably wondering if we planning on doing in 1944 and how we going to improved it as well as get it out of the beta session, due to the fact that's been up for two weeks and there has been a steady population and people will be wondering what's going to happen next. So what I planned on do vary soon.

We are going to continue tweaking rules as well as implementing new ideas to keep the game play fresh and exciting. This will include more RP activities and possibly more jobs.

Currently still sitting up and finding Maps for rotation system that we are setting up. As well as for events. RP France will be our main map when the system is implemented.

More donation options will be coming shortly as well as maybe a rework of the donation tiers.

New rocket launchers will be implemented for the tier 3 jobs power however, we are not replacing our old pack anytime soon.

We are reworking the hellhound job to make it better.

We are planning to do a full rework both SS and Britain.

Event team applications will be out by Monday!

And we are working on all bugs that are currently in the bug report section if not we are not working on them. Please if there is any bugs in the bug report section we will get to him as soon as possible in the hopefully by the next update.

Also, I have been planning on working on some guidelines as well as regulations on both special divisions, training, as well as debrief, peacetime as well as RP situations that will be coming in shortly in the next few days. So please be aware of upcoming changes.

And we are always looking for more staff members!

1944 Satff team and SMT team or working together as fast as possible as hard as possible to keep 1944 to be the best that it is. Timeously listening to feedback to improve the server as much as possible! Hope that you're excited for these changes and if you have any questions or anything. Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments on the blow and I will kindly answer back.

Sincerely, Scheffer

• Gaminglight Love 1

Love the work your doing so far it's going great and can't wait to see what else is next 

Ur Doing amazing Job Working on 1944RP Scheffer Keep it Up ❤️

You are doing a fantastic job on the server! Keep up the good work !