Trice

Steam Name: Trice 

Ingame Name: I cant Remember sorry this was a while ago 

SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198849078227/

Ban Length: Perma 

Admin that Banned you:FBI Director GamikZone RA1

Reason for Ban: Telling someone to kill them selves 

Dispute:

Hello Admins.... Back In December I was walking on the street and i was talking one of my friends about how we were going to rob a gas station and we were looking for a hostage a OFC (Very Young) Came up to me and said to put your hands up me Being Very Foolish i said {Kill Your Self Kid} Now not Thinking it was a big deal at the time i went off planing my robery 5 minutes later i was Pulled by an Admin and asked me if i said  Kill your self i said yes thinking its better to be honest and respectful will get me a better chance not to be minged..... Well it happend to be the Young Man was recording and it proved i said it So the Admin Perma Banned me..... Did i Deserve it..... Yes it was just a kid and i shoundent be telling kids to Commit Sucide Because i have no idea what is going on in there life and i do apologize. Come to it now my friends are starting to get in the server again and i would really give it a shot to be unbanned maybe become a police officer on the server So i am Sincerly Asking you to give me another Chance! and ill try my Hardest to not make those comments to anyone... -Trice

if you needed to know that

and if again if you dont think im worth on the server i understand i shouldent have said that to anyone in the first place

Edited by Trice

+/- Support

- Seem sincere

- 2nd chance I think may be deserved

But.....

- Telling someone to Kill themselves is major and it isn't taken lightly.

I hope you've taken sometime to reflect on what happened.

6 hours ago, Willy said:

+/- Support

- Seem sincere

- 2nd chance I think may be deserved

But.....

- Telling someone to Kill themselves is major and it isn't taken lightly.

I hope you've taken sometime to reflect on what happened.

- Support

I have friends IRL and family who have taken their lives and this hits close to home. I really hate when people think it is harmless to tell someone to go kill themselves, saying its a "joke". It could very well be the last push for them to actually do it.

The issue I have with this is I really do not think you are as sorry as you say you are, I think you are saying that so you can be unbanned and play with your friends. If you were sorry why did you not apologize in the first place? You didn't because I believe you didn't care about what you said and you only care now because your friends are able to play on the server but you can't.

If you do get unbanned, I really really hope you reflect upon what you said, and as you get older and have children of your own or even friends who have kids you never have to go through the pain of losing someone close to you due to suicide. 

I'd like to take this time to mention something to whoever is reading this that may be dealing with their own mental health; don't be afraid to reach out and talk to someone. Don't let yourself bottle it up inside of you, trust me it will do no good and will hurt you down the line. You aren't weak, you aren't broken, you are human and you matter.

"Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? This is called your purpose. You're alive for a reason so don't ever give up" 

• Fame locked this topic