Security | Chess Boards In Bunks - Accepted

War Gamer

What you want to see? - Chess Boards and checkers be added to Security Bunks

Why should we add it? - This would allow our security to have something to do while waiting down NLR periods. And trainees can have something to do while waiting for trainers to hop on and train them

What are the advantages of having this? - Players won't be as bored waiting for there NLR period to expire

Who is it mainly for? - Security

Links to any content - N/A

Security High Command does want this to be added and I'm the ambassador for the Head of Security | Explains why I posted it and not Rang,

Edited by War Gamer
  • Gaminglight Love 3

spacer.png

+support

i would like to pass the time after getting beheaded by a D class

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

Is there any room for them?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!