SCP 1048 Pain Test 6/6/19

Lore Name: YouTube

Clearance Level: 1

List of personnel involved in testing: YouTube

Level D personnel involved: One

SCP: 1048

Errors and/or safety hazards: Possible Death of Researcher

Question: What does 1048 consider pain?

Background Research: 1048 tends to scream when he feels pain but what does he consider pain we know bullets along with baseball bats and machetes.

Hypothesis: 1048 could possibly scream when tested on hugging other then that with lower stuff like hard poking, being hung by his arms and shaking he will not scream

Observation: When we me and the D Class Started out I told him to give 1048 a couple of pokes/Jabs 1048 did not react. So I told the D Class to pick of 1048 and dangle 1048 by his arms 1048 did not react. I Then proceeded to tell the D Class to poke his eye and the D Class then Full Forced jabbed 1048's eye 1048 then proceeded to scream and the D Class Died.

Analysis and Conclusion: You can handle 1048 as you would any other stuffed animal just try not to apply too much pressure treat 1048 as a child and you will be fine Do Results Align with Hypothesis: Some of it does but the D Class Full force jabbing 1048 in the face was highly unexpected

This a great test, Youtube!

Background Research was pretty alright, seeing it describes just what he reacts to. The hypothesis lined up with your results which I found pretty unique and could possibly help with future re containment procedures and what the bear can and cannot react to. For the future, you could try future testing with amount of force applied and etc over-time. Creativity was also great, I've never seen anyone test the levels of pain. 

Nice job, keep up the good work! I rate this Quality.

-W (Dr. Everett King)