DHOR Jeff's Resignation

Dcethe

Hello Everyone, I think my time has came and now its gone. There are a variety of reasons on why i am leaving. Some of them are personnel, others are reasons like being Burnt out and feeling like i haven't been able to advance Research in any way like i use to when i first got DHOR. I am only Resigning from Research, but because of problems IRL you might not see me as active as i use to be on the Server. There are some people that i would like to make a short mention on who are my closest friends.

Toxic - Before your accident me and you were close like 2 twins in a pod. I remember when you called me everyday to talk about Real life and how things were going on in-game. I'll miss you most buddy.

Spooky - You were here before me, i'm honestly surprised that i was able to pass you up as you were the most experienced among us even now. I wish you the best of luck in future Endeavors.

W - I'm honestly glad you made it to foundation doctor - Your test was some of the best i've seen in a long time.

Tick - You've put in a lot of Effort despite having to work irl and be active in E11. Thank you for what you've done to improve Research.

Gaming Goat - I've never heard you speak, but i know that you were a mature person. You took Research Seriously and i hope that you get better man.

Potato - you are one of the old boys with me, toxic and spooky. I know you are starting to feel burntout aswell on SCP-RP, but i hope to see you on more.

Black Jesus - You are my bruh, we've had so many fun moments together that honestly you changed me as a person ( some of those changes were not good imo you minge )

Alex - You had school to deal with, but i see you on almost every day. Despite your age you act mature and i appreciate that aspect of you.

Oppenheimer - You've post the best test period, so good that you've impressed members of the {REDACTED} Council and got promoted 1 step bellow command in a week. I've only had a few problems with you and i wish the best of luck for you man.

Dylann - The only European on Low-Command. I don't see you on often due to our time-zones but i have seen you in the morning. p.s - Please don't flow over here and try to rape me

I've had a fun ride and i don't regret spending my time on you guys. Watching you peform on Research was like watching you grow up, I hope to see you guys succeed in the future.

• Sad 1

Jeg vil se deg i Valhalla, bror.

I understand that while I have had a few issues as of late, I will never forget the fun we have shared with one another.  The times we have discussed test after test, messed around together, and definitely not violating the rules set in place by the non-existent ethics committee (Not anymore!) will forever be remembered by myself and others that you have influenced.  My only regret is that I wasn't able to do the one test I desired with you, but alas, we can never have everything, right?  

• Thanks 1

Jeff, you will be dearly missed as the DHOR. I have known you since you were a HCZ Supervisor. You have been my mentor and leader for the longest of times and ever since the other low command has resigned you stood tall. You got passed it and you dealt with it appropriately. I appreciate you and I wish you the best in life. I want you to know you are my bro.

Best of wishes,
Alex Anders Porte

Former FD || Benjamin O. Walker || A̸̹̩̫̞̳͓͇̞͆̂̀ḽ̶́̅̇͋̔͂̃͛̍̄̀͛̓͆e̴̫͉͉̫͐̅͗͂̓̅͐̾̌͊̒͘͘͠x̵̰̱͖̘͚͓̦͕̯̼̿́̃̇̓̚ ̷̮̣̗̝̋͜͠P̶̡̨̧̹̰͍̯̼̳͇̳̰̒͛̆̀̌͒̕͝o̵̻̪̦̟̠͔̳͖̺̊̑̒ŕ̵̨͇̣̺̱̱̯̲́̄͋̓̇̇́͛͜͠͝ṭ̸̯̗͠e̸̲͉̜͖̥̟͎͆̀̑͛

Ree I'm low command and European but not in research. Either way you were a pretty chill dude Jeff,I have no doubt that everyone will miss you.

• Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

welp there goes the best damn research member we had well.... time to adjust ourselves And move on. while this is sad we need to keep improving ourselves and  research to the best of our abilities.

Edited by Fear Rejectz (helps foundation o

Dude, some of the only reasons I continued research and put so much effort in was because of you. You changed me so much as a person and made me reflect that I need to put more effort into things which is why I did.  I wanted to out-best everyone, and show that I really had true potential and reading this I just hope you know that you'll always have a special place in my heart. It's a damn trouble to see you leaving us.

Best of luck to you and hope that things only get better in the future!

-W.

P.S love u ❤️

• Thanks 1