Pentagon's Staff Application - Accepted

Pentagon

Should he be a Trial Moderator?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes, he should be a Trial Moderator. ( Please put reasons in comments )
    • No, he shouldn't be a Trial Moderator. ( Please put reasons in comments )

What is your in-game name?: Pentagon

What is your steam name?: ⬟

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:73529310

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to own a Server (sandbox so not that crazy) I've had experience as a Manager, Super Admin, Global Admin, Admin, Senior Moderator, Moderator, and Trial Moderator

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 Months ago

What date did you make your forums account? 5/4/19 (My forums account was broken)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User | VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://imgur.com/a/oswvLDx

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated $134

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope On god

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/?tab=comments#comment-123528?: Yes, about 5 times

You will be tested on it: Understood

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve to be a Trial Moderator because the amount of time I've been on this server and I just want to help the server as much as I can. I am a person who loves to help people and that's what I want to do for the server. I also have a lot of past experience (read above) and believe that I can achieve Trial Moderator. I've been a moderator on multiple different servers and believe I can fill this role and responsibility and show everyone that I am able to help anyone in need. I also have to remember that I am enforcing the rules, not above the rules just like government arent above the law. I will be on almost 24/7 and watching to make server everyone is following the rules so that everyone has a great time! I also am on different times then other staff meaning I can watch over the server while they are enjoying life! I have talked to staff members about how their sits went and what they said, which gives me an advantage to becoming a trial moderator. I can remember almost all the correct ways to deal with punishments and to make sure it is fair and right. I also want to make sure the server is not having anyone minging around to ruin people's days. I want to make their days the best way I can as a Trial Moderator. I want to ensure professionalism at all times when staffing or off duty. I feel that if I was to join PoliceRP staff, it would change things for me and maybe even for the server! I will bring my knowledge to the staff team and share it with everyone. I want to be my best and show it to everyone.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first claim the case, then jail tp the (Name) to the top of a building. If the person is still cursing at me I would calmly as to stop swearing. If they continue I would use the ulx command !gag. If complying I would ask “Why were you mass rdming?” if person continues to swear I would give a last chance to stop or else they would get minged. If not I would automatically get a Admin+ to anti-minge him/her for 10,000+ and warn the person for Mass RDM | Staff Diss. Then do !return (Name)

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

+++++ support

+ Active ingame, on the forums and in TS3

+ Positive reputation within members of the community

+ Extremely polite, respectful, mature and responsible

+ low warns 

+ Lots of prior staff experience 

+ knows the rules and the MOTD well

in my opinion, Pentagon would make a great addition to the PoliceRP staff team. I see him ingame every day and he brings a positive and friendly attitude to every teamspeak room he joins. Pentagon knows the MOTD very well and has dedicated a lot of time to helping the server in any way possible.  

And he likes Billie Eilish too so like take hints bois ?

As always, good luck! ~Shmoopy 

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

2 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Pentagon is extremely active, friendly, and an all around pretty good guy. He definitely deserves a chance but maybe work on maturity a little.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

GIANT +SUPPORT

The three V's

Very active _

Very mature _

Very friendly _

Knows the rules _

Trust worthy _

Helpful _

Definitely deserves a chance like all of us at tmod _

Really hope to see Trial Moderator next to his name very soon _

-APISSSSS

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

12 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Pentagon is extremely active, friendly, and an all around pretty good guy. He definitely deserves a chance.

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+Support

This man is well known within PoliceRP. He is a good guy with good intentions, and also respectful. Pentagon has shown that he knows the rules very well. He knows what he is doing and helpful towards everyone else. At the very moment I feel like he deserves to have a chance being a trail moderator. 

Good luck ~Calamity 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
On 6/6/2019 at 7:25 PM, Willy said:

+ Support

- Active

- Good Attitude

- Always treats everyone with fairness

- Good App

- Knows the rules

Good luck Bud.

He is a very active player and i see him on all the time and he knows the rules and follows them. 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 6/7/2019 at 12:25 AM, Willy said:

+ Support

- Active

- Good Attitude

- Always treats everyone with fairness

- Good App

- Knows the rules

Good luck Bud.

- Well known

- Always been good from what I have seen.

Good Luck

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic