Class D...........

Gavintom

Class D should have rights?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Class D have more freedom?

• YESSSSSSSSS FREE CLASS D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • No. They are bad bois!

Lore my friend, Class D are selected from convicted death row inmates as well as those convicted of other egregious felonies. They are simply being transferred from one prison to a prison with a whole lot more security (and dangerous things roaming the halls). Occasionally some Class D's may be given additional privileges but it is on a case by case basis, typically only for the use of SCP testing. People complain about Class D not having rights... they aren't supposed to.

From the SCP Wiki:

Class D personnel are expendable personnel used to handle extremely hazardous anomalies and are not allowed to come into contact with Class A or Class B personnel. Class D personnel are typically drawn worldwide from the ranks of prison inmates convicted of violent crimes, especially those on death row.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

On 6/6/2019 at 7:27 PM, Knuckles said:

Lore my friend, Class D are selected from convicted death row inmates as well as those convicted of other egregious felonies. They are simply being transferred from one prison to a prison with a whole lot more security (and dangerous things roaming the halls). Occasionally some Class D's may be given additional privileges but it is on a case by case basis, typically only for the use of SCP testing. People complain about Class D not having rights... they aren't supposed to.

From the SCP Wiki:

Class D personnel are expendable personnel used to handle extremely hazardous anomalies and are not allowed to come into contact with Class A or Class B personnel. Class D personnel are typically drawn worldwide from the ranks of prison inmates convicted of violent crimes, especially those on death row.

gog

On 6/6/2019 at 7:27 PM, Knuckles said:

From the SCP Wiki:

Yes. That's why we don't regret during ones that don't listen. Because they are expendable.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 minute ago, Carpenter John said:

Enough said above. They already get free pizza.

Don't forget, today is pizza day! So come on down to the cafeteria to grab yourself a hot slice!

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic