LoneWolf's Ban Appeal

Lone_Wolf

Steam Name: Videogames2k

Ingame Name: LoneWolf

SteamID: 76561198880562596 

Ban Length: 2 Weeks 6 days and 23 hours and 50 minutes << Of time of making 

Admin that Banned you: ARU Commissioner Snar (STEAM_0:1:6:7277135)

Reason for Ban: Take a break // No respect for anyone // Scarcasm // "Enjoy your rank while you have it"

Dispute: I was currently in-game attempting to role play when the Manager Snar did the following :

1 Snar pulled up and saw my holster a gun

2. I ran away from Snar 

3. He attempted to taze me (Failed)

4. I got into my friends car and was shot <<< Snar should not have shot due to me and or my friend having a gun out at the time.

5. I re spawned and said in chat Snar did something wrong

6. Snar Jailed me and TPed to me and I said to him something around the fact he should not have killed me and I don't understand how he could be one of the highest ranks within the server when he does not know the basic rules. <<< But I did say to him "Enjoy your rank when you still have it" due to me trying to be funny.

7. Snar got really salty about this and banned me for a day.

8. My friend made a in-game staff request to ask about the ban and to talk to Snar.

9. Snar came and talked to my friend (I was muted at this time in Discord) but Snar changed my ban from 1 day to 3 weeks..

Message to Snar..

Please read your departments MOTD and the server rules due to you clearly not understanding them, If you would be at most of an adult and make up for your mistakes that would be great ?

-Support

Seems rushed

No evidence

I was talking with Snar in teamspeak

Some incorrect things

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

Massive -Support

- You were very rude to Snar during the sit when Snar was trying to explain what you did wrong

- We don't tolerate your attitude within the server

- You clearly broke the rules, many saw it with their own eyes

- It was only a day ban, until your friend decided to make it worse and disrespect Snar even more.

Some Quotes said by you and your friend:

"Enjoy your rank while you have it"

" I'm going to shove your taser up your *** "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucky you aren't perma'd bud.

1 minute ago, Willy said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 minutes ago, Willy said:

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

1 minute ago, Willy said:

Massive -Support

- You were very rude to Snar during the sit when Snar was trying to explain what you did wrong

- It was only a day ban, until your friend decided to make it worse and disrespect Snar even more.

-Support

I am sorry but I don't think you deserve to get unbanned. You show SMT no respect and completely take their work for granted. Your attitude is not tolerated in GamingLight and you should stay banned until your done. Snar did nothing wrong in my eyes. So learn some respect before you decide to get back on the server. Because if you don't, its most likely going to happen again.  I think you need to wait out your ban. 

Good luck! 

~Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

You're only making this worse for yourself...

First of all, I've been part of this community for over 2 years. I've been a manager.. for 2 years. And so with that, I've had a lot of experience dealing with not only the high amount of disrespect that comes from the people who play Garry's Mod, but also how so many people can twist and mangle a story to make their sarcasm seem like they are only trying to do the right thing. You were stuck up, disrespectful, and an overall nuisance in this entire situation. You act like you're the only person in the world who I have banned for disrespect, and the truth is, you aren't. I know my rules, and I know how the server runs as I have been the one in charge of it since February of last year. You state that you have played here for over 2 years, and you still showed the same level of disrespect that someone who doesn't care about the community would show. Let's point out where you went wrong

1. You showed high amounts of disrespect, while it might not have been fully stated in words, your attitude was all that was needed

2. You showed evidence that you had a high powered rifle on your person, which lets me declare you automatically code red.

3. Your comments to me show just how entitled you think you are, which you aren't. You play on our servers. We owe you NOTHING

4. You believing I don't know my own department rules adds to this appeal so much, considering I write and edit them.

I'm honestly shocked that a player like yourself that has been around for this long would act like this. I owe you nothing, and you don't deserve anything but the ban you received. You are lucky that this ban isn't permanent. Please act like you are at least a little respectful next time you want to ask to be unbanned

Best Regards

Snar

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

5 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

You're only making this worse for yourself...

First of all, I've been part of this community for over 2 years. I've been a manager.. for 2 years. And so with that, I've had a lot of experience dealing with not only the high amount of disrespect that comes from the people who play Garry's Mod, but also how so many people can twist and mangle a story to make their sarcasm seem like they are only trying to do the right thing. You were stuck up, disrespectful, and an overall nuisance in this entire situation. You act like you're the only person in the world who I have banned for disrespect, and the truth is, you aren't. I know my rules, and I know how the server runs as I have been the one in charge of it since February of last year. You state that you have played here for over 2 years, and you still showed the same level of disrespect that someone who doesn't care about the community would show. Let's point out where you went wrong

1. You showed high amounts of disrespect, while it might not have been fully stated in words, your attitude was all that was needed

2. You showed evidence that you had a high powered rifle on your person, which lets me declare you automatically code red.

3. Your comments to me show just how entitled you think you are, which you aren't. You play on our servers. We owe you NOTHING

4. You believing I don't know my own department rules adds to this appeal so much, considering I write and edit them.

I'm honestly shocked that a player like yourself that has been around for this long would act like this. I owe you nothing, and you don't deserve anything but the ban you received. You are lucky that this ban isn't permanent. Please act like you are at least a little respectful next time you want to ask to be unbanned

Best Regards

Snar

- Support

Shows no respect for SMT and all the hard work that they put in the server. We don’t need an attitude from people in this community, especially those who show no respect to authority. Honestly, given the circumstance and how rude you were, you are lucky it was just a temp ban and not a perma ban.

logan2.png

-support

After reading all the evidence from Snar and Willy I gotta say, you are DAMNED lucky evem HAVE an unban date.  That kind of behavior and disrespect is simply unacceptable.  Take this 3 weeks to re-evaluate yourself and your attitude.

-SUPPORT

The fact that you even have an unban date is considered lucky enough. Don't make it worse for yourself. 

The fact that you diss SMT at such an extent is upsetting seeing as how long you've been around. I've seen people come and go for the same reasons. But this appeal is certainly not helping any more than making it worse for you. "He got really salty." Do you know what disrespect truly is? I think it should be extended by another week or 2 even. But that is my opinion, I won't say anymore. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, Willy said:

Massive -Support

3 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

-Support. Don't be a jackass to my staff.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

19 hours ago, Willy said:

Massive -Support

Wait it out and suffer the consequences for your actions. There is a Report section on the forums for a reason, to report players if they do not RP properly or break rules if that's the case.

Edited by Friendly Steve

• Fame locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...