Sign in to follow this  
jaxoniscooler

Jaxons Officer Application

Should I Be a Luftwaffe Officer (State why below)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I Be a Luftwaffe Officer (State why below)

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

1. What Is your In-game Name: Luftwaffe 1FjD Uffz Jaxon

2. What Is your current rank? (Unteroffizier+ Is required) Unteroffizier

3. Why should we trust you with being an Officer? (This is an important role in the Luftwaffe) I was a Kapitan in the Military RP Server (about equivalent to  Oberleutnant) Which was a High ranking I am Active almost everyday (School is already over for me) And can be on for long periods of time. I know When somebody is doing good in war and dont promote randomly. I am staff and put up with sits and will not tolerate people minging and can deal with it as quick as a warn and a demotion. This is why you should trust me with such an important role in this branch.

4.Why do you want to be an Officer (80 Words Min): I want to be an officer because the lack of people that are active officers and enlisted. I want to give enlisted who do good in war to get recognized not just missed because no Luftwaffe Officer is active at all. I want to organize the troops so that they are all going in squads not just running out by themselves with no plan at all then getting shot dying and then just doing the same thing. That is why I want to be an officer in the Luftwaffe I will revive the luftwaffe!

5. What is your Timezone?: EST

6. How often can you be on? (How many days/hours a week): 3-6 hours almost everyday

7.How much time do you have on the server (must be 2 days+):  4 days

8. How many warns do you have? (Can be checked by !Warns no more than 15) I have 0 Warns

9. Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied):No

10. Are you willing to follow any orders given to you by your higher-ups even if it involves running into fire risking your life and your troops? Yes I am willing to do what my higher ups ask me to save my squad.

Edited by jaxoniscooler

+Support definitely

Exceedingly active and nice guy overall, could definitely use more officers such as him.

Pending

Waiting for more responses & High Command's decision

- Luftwaffe Oberstleutnant Joe

Accepted

Come speak to a staff officer for officer training.

- Luftwaffe Oberstleutnant Joe