My question about 035-1

Protege

Why is 035-1 no longer allowed to breach SCPs or buy anything from armory because he was already a very weak SCP except now it seems like he is the equivalent to a class D except with more HP and the ability to control minds other than that he is basically now a D class actually he’s more like a d class who can’t free SCPs or buy from armory he’s almost worse than a D class

Edited by catsandxenomorphs

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

This post is repetitive, but what I suggest you do is make a suggestion (following the format) and get this changed. I agree with you 035-1 should be allowed to free other SCP’s, I don’t exactly agree with him buying a gun, but I do suggest you go make that suggestion. 

On 6/7/2019 at 12:53 PM, October said:

This post is repetitive, but what I suggest you do is make a suggestion (following the format) and get this changed. I agree with you 035-1 should be allowed to free other SCP’s, I don’t exactly agree with him buying a gun, but I do suggest you go make that suggestion. 

I agree, and at the same time 035 should have some benefits that makes him seem more like an SCP. 

Edited by §3Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

035 (as of writing this) is capable of buying solely a keypad cracker from the armory

035 IS ALLOWED to breach other SCPs. To quote the MoTD, "SCPs cannot open other containment cells. Only SCP-035 can do this."

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• Bread locked this topic