Idea for the usage of 343 - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - So I noticed 343 isn't exactly the most fun to play with, and considering he's a Platinum only SCP, you'd think he'd have more options in what he can do, so what I propose is 343 can be a Scout or a Messenger to MTF/Gensec, letting them know when SCPs escape and where SCPs are. Since he is God, and he's a safe class it kind of makes sense for him to tell his subjects, everyone else, things that might need to know. Alternatively, he could misguide MTF and assist SCPs, and assist CI in scouting. Think of it as he wants to see the World burn type of deal.

Why should we add it? - 343's only SWEP is Fly, and considering he can't build or go to the surface, he's really only good for money farming, so at least with this it'd give people to want to be him more and make it so he's worth it when buying Platinum.

What are the advantages of having this? - Gensec/MTF would be aware of what's happening, where SCPs are, under the "protection" of God, and as I've stated, it'd give people more of a reason to purchase Platinum or to use 343. To make it fair, he can not let MTF know if CI are breaching, and likewise can not tell CI if MTF are near.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-343

Links to any content - 

Edited by §3Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 minutes ago, October said:

343 isn’t loyal to the foundation. Being that he is god he doesn’t care. 

It doesnt stop him from telling foundation information - it could be his choice

lol, lmao even

2 minutes ago, Bread said:

It doesnt stop him from telling foundation information - it could be his choice

True, but I think this suggestion was to force him to give up info. I think he should completely be allowed to tell mtf if CI are near and vice versa, but there should be no rules forcing him to do anything.