SRT Application's 6/4/19

Matthew

S.R.T Accepted Applications / Denied Applications

If your name is provided on the list below, congratulations! Your application was reviewed and approved by S.R.T Command!

S.R.T Accepted Applicants:

• Adim - Good Application! 
  • Kyle Watson - Awesome Application! 

If you have been accepted and your name is on the list above, please contact an S.R.T Field Training Officer (FTO) for proper S.R.T training! You have 14 days (6/18/19) to be trained properly! If you do not receive training within that time, you will be denied and removed from S.R.T. This means you will have to apply again!

S.R.T Denied Applicants:

• Cody - Did not state amount of warnings and proof.

If you were denied, this means you, unfortunately, did not seem fit for S.R.T. All applications are carefully reviewed by S.R.T Command and we will only choose the best-fit people! If you were denied, or have seen your name on the list above, this means you were denied! Please wait until 06/11/2019 to apply for S.R.T again!

- SRT Commander Matthew

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

I am aware that I didn’t state my proof of warnings but I let Bambob and another HR know that I didn’t state it and gave them proof of my warnings so I don’t understand why you still haven’t seen them. 

Edited by TheBlueCrab

3 minutes ago, TheBlueCrab said:

I am aware that I didn’t state my proof of warnings but I let Bambob and another HR know that I didn’t state it and gave them proof of my warnings so I don’t understand why you still haven’t seen them. 

You never contacted me about this. Bambob is no longer with us. If you PM me in discord of amount of warning and proof. I will rethink this decision. Thanks! 
Discord: Matthew#2139

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor