List of Personnel involved in testing: JaimingVision

Level D personnel involved:NA

SCP:  173

Errors and/or safety hazards:  173 multiplied

Question: Do the two instances of 173 containe the same compasition

Background Research: SCP 173 has replicated it self before in the past

Hypothesis: The samples of 173 would be identical

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):NA

Analysis and Conclusion: The two samples of booth instances of 173 were in fact the same

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Indeed

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Stole my profile pic ?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

As per technicality, any duplication instances of SCP-173 are to be reported to Site Command...not to be tested on.  However, like your other reports, it seems that this test and report lack any major details that can be judged.  It is also known that any duplication of SCP-173 will consist of the same materials, therefore this test really isn't even needed to have taken place...I am giving this test a substandard rating.