It's been a good run

Trilobite

So I joined this server in August of 2018. I was a huge minge not going to lie. But I took a break and I tried to fix myself. I tried to restart my reputation after my break. So it went good so far, got to meet a lot of people. I became friends with people I didn't expect to meet. I got to join some departments such as SRT and State Troopers which really brought me to get to know people. But yeah, I think it's the end for now. Imma list some people that made my time at Gaminglight a good experience.

Crease: I don't know how we met but I'm glad I got to know you. You're a good person.

Apis: You're big gay "N Word." But good luck staffing on the server. 

Echo: Thanks for everything bro, it was good basing with you and doing that stuff with the pursuits.

Dane: Get chief already lmfao

Bailey: Took u 10 million years to get the dodge challenger lol

Velvet: ur stuck at sm lol

Calamity: You're big gae too

Edited by Trilobite

Goodbye and good luck

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

idk you but i hope the bestttt

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Good luck man. I hate to see you leave because I would've loved to see you as staff again. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• 2 weeks later...

cya bro

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week