Boris Staff report.

Cryolast

In game Name: Cryolast

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:122488431

Admin Name: Boris

I believe I was wrongfully warned. While playing as MTF E11 and in EZ  walking past the Control room when I heard keypad cracking turned around and shot at it. The Ci Infil. was invisible so I said "sorry My bad and left".  A minute later the Ci Infil. (Boris) Starts yelling at me in ooc saying about what I did so I went into the player menu (tab) and muted her. (I found out later that this executes the ULX mute command. I simply thought it was like Destiny or something where it just issued a client side mute so I wouldn’t hear them.) I was having a bad day and I already apologized as I just wanted to be left alone. Next thing I know I was brought by Boris and issued a warning for “Abusing EM Powers, (MUTING Staff Off Duty for no Reason (Saying I was annoying and didn't want to listen to me.”I’m aware now that the tab menu button issues a ULX mute, however before this I had never had any experience with administration and other servers have the client side mute feature. I just want multiple admins to see this and learn from my mistakes and possibly even get my warn taken off. If I am in the right though I do NOT want Boris warned, striked, or demoted as this could easily be resolved as a misunderstanding. I would simply like it addressed with them that they need to hear out both sides of the story before issuing a punishment and not taking their own situations if possible.

Thank you for reading,

Cryolast

Evidance3.png

Evidance4.png

evidance5.png

evidance6.png

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

-/+ Support

Shouldn't have used powers off duty

Couldv'e called staff for the situation

The staff member in the report shouldn't have taken it in their own hands (Taken their own sit)

They wouldn't be in the right place to warn for abuse of ULX commands 

To conclude this would've gone a lot smoother if you Cryolast spent a bit more time into looking and understanding the ULX commands and how they worked as well as the staff member in question would look over the staff handbook a little more closely into not taking their own sit. Although I can't make this decision and will leave it up to SMT on who will be getting a punishment or getting talked to I wish best of luck for both of you.

-Senior Moderator Tony 

• Like 1

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Berserkrpups said:

-/+ Support

The staff member in the report shouldn't have taken it in their own hands (Taken their own sit)

To conclude this would've gone a lot smoother if you Cryolast spent a bit more time into looking and understanding the ULX commands and how they worked as well as the staff member in question would look over the staff handbook a little more closely into not taking their own sit. Although I can't make this decision and will leave it up to SMT on who will be getting a punishment or getting talked to I wish best of luck for both of you.

-Senior Moderator Tony 

Edited by Official Orange
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

-/+ Support

-Senior Moderator Tony 

Couldn't say it any better than this.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

54 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

-/+ Support

Could've called staff for the situation

-Senior Moderator Tony 

+ Boris should have gone to a higher up if it was for potential abuse of staff powers

Believe warn should be removed due to improper handling of situation and addressed with JMT/SMT instead

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+/- Support 

Boris should not have delt with his own sit.

Boris also lies saying that cryo said he was annoying wich i didnt see him say that

Cryo should have known abt the mute system

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

1 hour ago, Berserkrpups said:

-/+ Support

-Senior Moderator Tony 

As soon as a administered  the warn I realized I deeply messed up, I shouldn't of took my own sit, I should of called another staff team member to deal with it.

The evidence I gave hoovy about the incident, I said in there if you were to appeal it I would +Support it due to me being reckless and stupid with the actions I performed.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

• th3 locked this topic