Emoo's Resignation

Emoo

In-Game Name: Emoo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126089388

Reason for leaving (If Private, Fine): Schools been a Mess this year because of the server, I want to aim higher in life and I think the first step of that would be to do this. I am extremely happy that I got this chance and will always come by to say Hi to my good friends. I'll always come in TS to chill with you guys and play some games it's been a great ride and I see SCP going far good luck without me guys Ill miss you all!

Do you agree to stay active for 48 hours after this post? I will try to no promises due to how well my grades end up.

Do you agree to contact your manager once your 48 hour notice is up? Yes

Sorry I went out like this guys See you around!

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

7 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

Denied, you gotta stay, I'll miss you.

Was fun to RP with you on the server and I hate to see you go. Hope you come back.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

9 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

damn bruvva tis a sad moment glad to of met ya and played with you

It was great to staff with you Emoo

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll miss you.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Emoo, it’s been awhile and I’m going to miss you. However, if this is the right choice for you I highly support you for it. I wish you all the best of luck in school and in your future. 

❤️

October

PS, I’m really sorry that I didn’t see this until now. 

• Bread locked this topic