Spection Failrp ReportDenied

Tonto

Your in game name: MSGT Tonto 1A77

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157391243    Viper

The player's in game name: Spection King 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:125456051    [GL] Spection

What did the player do: We were in a 10-80 (Pursuit) and when his vehicle blew up he started to repair and officers had weapons pointed at him but he continued anyway and then drove off before being blown up again and killed

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I want this be brought up with someone higher than him and they can decide what happens to him

Any extra information:

Edited by Tonto

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

It was not dealt with ingame, the admin that came said the Spection was higher rank and that he couldn't do anything and told me to make a report on the forums instead

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Waiting for Spections side ^_^

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Manager

+Support

Im sorry Spection but have have got many reports in the past year and this is not the first.

From the evidence that was required it was clear FailRP.

I believe Spection should be striked for his actions

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Head Admin
7 minutes ago, -Nicky- said:

-Support

• I was with Spection during the incident and you were disrespectful during the entire sit
  • The reason for Spection repairing his car was that he was falsely code red multiple times which lowered his vehicles health.
  • Since he is a HA, it is fair for him to deal with the rule breaking his own way and continue RP by repairing his car
  • Report seems to be made in spite of him

i mean i was there in the car with Spection and i don't think he did anything wrong.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

9 minutes ago, -Nicky- said:

-Support

• I was with Spection during the incident and you were disrespectful during the entire sit
  • The reason for Spection repairing his car was that he was falsely code red multiple times which lowered his vehicles health.
  • Since he is a HA, it is fair for him to deal with the rule breaking his own way and continue RP by repairing his car

Not making a + or - support but are you saying he should be allowed to decide himself whether or not he should be punished and if he broke a rule?

9 minutes ago, -Nicky- said:

-Support

I was the one who took the sit. You were very rude and hasty when it came to the sit.

logan2.png

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

• Like 1

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017