SCP 3431 Koala Anomaly - Denied

Blitz

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 3431 Koala Anomaly

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740781368&searchtext=Koala+Playermodel

3. Link(s) to sweps: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=113495466 As a koala it will climb things for no reason.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 999999 Or the same health as 999 because it is a safe scp

5. Why should we add this SCP? You should add this scp because people would like using it because it is a safe scp and can roam ANYWHERE in the LCZ or HCZ area. People wouls be able to do very smexy tests on it.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: basically 3431 is an anomaly that happens to koalas. The words "refuse koala" Would be engraved into wood in hi small containment cell. Then he would offer you a leaf. IF you take the leaf all loose things you have on you, Clothes phones etc would all appear in his cc. You can safely get them back out of the CC

7. Extra information: OMG THIS WOULD BE SO FUN ID BE ON IT SO MUCH. This SCP would be allowed to roam LCZ and HCZ  and will  have a small tree by where 999 spawns. Reseachers can test on him

Edited by [GL] Koala Bearr
Gramaticle errors

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

nah i just love koalas i jsut woke uip

Q

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-Support

I have absolutely no desire in this world to have a new safe class SCP, let alone a Koala, be added to the server.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

13 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

I have absolutely no desire in this world to have a new safe class SCP, let alone a Koala, be added to the server.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Manager
13 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗