New Cannon SCP - Denied

DerekRPG

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: "Watch"

2. Link(s) to playermodels: This SCP is a Human like SCP that is a Resercher

3. Link(s) to sweps: No sweps given

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? Health:9999 Armor:9999

5. Why should we add this SCP? This SCP is amune to ALL other SCP's no SCPs should harm this SCP but it helps the other Reserchers. (This SCP should be a high command of the Reserach team

6. Basic summary of the SCP: This SCP "Watch" Been in most of the sites around to run tests and interviews called "Sedtitions" highly respected around the sites

7. Extra information: This SCP is a Cannon SCP no number as been given to this one though I think his number be SCP-101 due to he  teaches other RA's

-Support

*No support provided by lore

*An SCP that trains RAs will interfere will the current way Research operates

2 hours ago, DerekRPG said:

7. Extra information: This SCP is a Cannon SCP no number as been given to this one though I think his number be SCP-101 due to he  teaches other RA's

*SCP-101 is a fucking bag

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+/- Support

It was supposed to read "this is a non-Cannon SCP". This is from the SCP youtube series "Sedition". Watch isn't canon in regular SCP lore, but could be a potentially cool addition to the server. Essentially, "Watch" is immune to the effects of other SCPs, so, for example, SCP-035's mind control would not work on him, nor would the effects of SCP-012, and etc. He's essentially a regular person but has those protections. His main duties are to interview the different SCPs and gain information about their backgrounds and stuff since SCPs are generally non-hostile to him. Watch isn't really classified as a researcher, but more a D-Class with a few extra freedoms, so maybe on par with what utility staff can do. His immunities and sometimes increased strength aren't known to him, nor are they known by anyone besides the O-5 Council, so that would be an interesting RP dynamic.

Server addition wise, it would make sense with him being bundled in with research for ease of transition, though he shouldn't be allowed to train other researchers, and he shouldn't be apart of research command if he's added. It could provide another cool way for research staff to conduct experiments with someone who is immune to the negative effects of other SCPs, as well as can maintain a respectful rapport with traditionally hostile SCPs, such as 682 and 079. Honestly, this could go either way, I think it would be awesome to add, mostly because I'm a big fan of the youtube series, but it also would provide some new research opportunities and dynamics within the server. This character isn't specifically lore friendly, however, since he doesn't appear in the SCP-Wiki, which would be something to be considered.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021