MTF E11 Defcon 4/5 (UPDATED) - Denied

Nexieys

What you want to see? - I feel as though E11 should be allowed in the facility during all defcons but have restrictions. 

Why should we add it? - So there is more activity of E11 Members not just hopping on when its Defcon 3.

Who is it mainly for? - MTF Epsilon 11

UPDATED: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13eVotoFBoOwOLVdwpHmMOmr8Np8TZthGWgads26d0bc/edit

Edited by Nexieys

This is a really good idea which would make e11 more enjoyable because for the time being e11 has to sit for most of the day on the surface doing nothing.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+Support

From my interactions with being on the surface, It seems quite boring.

You have to wait until Defcon 3, I think this is a great idea, The restrictions would be decided by their high command.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

-Support

*Taken directly from E-11 lore page on SCP Wiki*

They are a special ops force deployed to Foundation Sites when standard protocols fail and multiple breaches are imminent. As such, most of their operations are classified.

By the logic this quote gives they wouldn't even be on site unless everything was going to shit (DEFCON 2 and possible 3).

• Gaminglight Love 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+ Support

I'll give support to allowing MTF to patrol EZ during DEFCON 4, but I don't think they should be allowed deeper into the facility unless specifically requested per Knuckles' reasoning above.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

2 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

They are a special ops force deployed to Foundation Sites when standard protocols fail and multiple breaches are imminent. As such, most of their operations are classified.

By the logic this quote gives they wouldn't even be on site unless everything was going to shit (DEFCON 2 and possible 3).

I understand, So cut off defcon 5. But atleast defcon 4 wheres though E11 can come in and patrol EZ and (HCZ if requested) So E11 can have more activity. We would have regulations with this as well.

Edited by Nexieys
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

5 minutes ago, LuckyDudeFive said:

+ Will help with E11's activity so more people will be on
- I fell they should only be allowed in defcon 4 or below and in Defcon 4 they should only be in EZ as it will be very hard to make sure they dont go anywhere they shouldn't

People have been saying this and I agree

On 6/3/2019 at 8:09 PM, Knuckles said:

-Support

3 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

-Support

+/- Support
Gets E-11 More active

Taken from E-11 Lore page

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

While allowing E11 into the facility isn't exactly lore friendly, which I'm usually a big advocate for, some liberties need to be taken here and there for the sake of maintaining activity and players on some jobs. I believe that the benefits of deviating from lore in this instance could be beneficial for our server.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

18 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support

As much as i would like to see this. This is not lore friendly at all.

E11 Doesn't Do Patrols In EZ In lore.

They are offsite and only come in when it is very bad scenarios. 

So seeing them in EZ During defcon 4 would make no sense.

Yes but half the things in the server aren't lore friendly I mean D class have a mining station in there cell block! Of course everything is not gonna be Lore Friendly but we could at least make it more fun for  a donation class!

On 6/3/2019 at 9:09 PM, Knuckles said:

-Support

On 6/6/2019 at 6:41 PM, Rookieblue said:

While allowing E11 into the facility isn't exactly lore friendly, which I'm usually a big advocate for, some liberties need to be taken here and there for the sake of maintaining activity and players on some jobs. I believe that the benefits of deviating from lore in this instance could be beneficial for our server.

Balancing as well ?
The HP/Armor stats E11 have make any form of resistance against them only viable by CI heavies/high ranks or SCPs that can 1 shot, and even then there are some scenarios they can tank a hit. E11 in the facility for a DEFCON 4 /5 destroys what little chance the D class had to begin with and basically allows for door camping CI raids ("puppy guarding" aka something CI, SCPs, and D class cannot do). "But Knuckles, they puppy guarding rule only applies to spawn camping!" Correct, but the CI only have 1 way in unless some idiot left Gate B open. Having a bunch of 175+ HP/150+ Armor (Nu7 Juggernaut stats, which E11 make look weak), kills any hope of balanced combat and then CI get annoyed and become inactive. When that happens we end up in a scenario similar to the one this proposes, just for a different branch.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!