Koala giving false warning

striker

i want my warning removed cus Koala  gave me a warning for killing him even he was shooting me with a gun i was scp 912 and kept saying i allowed to kill but scp 912 can kill if there trying to killing him i understand he main thing is to try to arrest someone but the fact that he is also a cop is someone is coming at a cop with a knife  what you think there gonna there shoot them thats what i was doing plus the rule that you can deafen your self and he gave me a false warning for deafening my self so if i can get my false warning removed please do so 

-Support

Follow the format

Topic Title

Admin's Name - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game:

Your SteamID:

The admin's name in-game:

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false:

Any extra information:

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Striker, please follow the required format, including your steam ID and such so we can process your appeal promptly. 

For clarification, when you killed Koala when he was shooting at you, did you kill him with the stun stick or a gun?

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

with a stun

stick 

im mad cus he wont let me deafen my self and keeps giving me warnings

next time im gonna record everything than ill make the the real report all i want is for him to stop giving me warnings for self defense  my self 

by the way his name is Koala  the smexy 

28 minutes ago, Jeffe said:

-Support

no format

no steamid

poorly written

This also was not about what happened with me. I had 2 sits on you. when you attacked me i told you your not allowed to do it then you argued with me and i went on with my day then  i got on staff and i got a sit abt u right clickinmg then Hoovy also got a sit i asked rang if i was right for warning you he said yes i told you a Snr admin said i as fine for Doing it then you said rang didnt know shit. I tired telling you but you didnt listen instead i warned you. you then said other admins said said you can and that Nexieyes said i was wrong for this and i shouldent do this. Also saying Rang does know anything is rude and saying i shouldent be staff is rude

Sincerely [GL] Koala Bearr

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

did you not read a single thing i posted  you clearly dont how to be a staff if you dont understand the fact you've already giving other people fake warnings as well proves it  i cant believe you are this stupid if another admin even told you what your doing is wrong than listing to him if this is how the scp rp server is gonna be for me cus you cant stop pissing me off than ill gladly to leave it matter fact how about you just banned me cus youve  have ruined scp for me and you have ruined  pretty much gmod for other people as well i really hope you get demoted for being a bad admin it is staffs like you that ruined gmod for players so thats all i gotta say so fuck you and fuck your warnings 

Edited by striker

• Manager
31 minutes ago, striker said:

did you not read a single thing i posted  you clearly dont how to be a staff if you dont understand the fact you've already giving other people fake warnings as well proves it  i cant believe you are this stupid if another admin even told you what your doing is wrong than listing to him if this is how the scp rp server is gonna be for me cus you cant stop pissing me off than ill gladly to leave it matter fact how about you just banned me cus youve  have ruined scp for me and you have ruined  pretty much gmod for other people as well i really hope you get demoted for being a bad admin it is staffs like you that ruined gmod for players so thats all i gotta say so fuck you and fuck your warnings 

If you want to report Koala, Follow the Format.

This post will be denied by SMT for not following the format.

This post will also be hidden for your disrespect.

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

36 minutes ago, striker said:

Congrats now you are most likely going to get banned for outrageous remarks towards staff and making it public on the forums.

-Support for All Reasons Above

Including

-Disrespect

-Minge

I recommend the Ban Hammer

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

2 hours ago, striker said:

Bro please just stop. i told you how you were breaking the rules and you said all the other admins said i was wrong. so i said okay warned you went on with my day. then i got another sit about yoy, the same exact thing from the Event leader. so i warned you and minged you 300 seconds but you went on calling me stupid and saying i shouldnt be staff so i minged you for 600 seconds and left. then you call a sit yelling at me saying im just trying to be a bitch and do everything i can to warn you. then i said bye and returned you. 

Sincerely Koala Bearr

PERIODT

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

How bout we stop the argument. Ok? This is most likely going to be denied for to the format not being filled out. Just let the our respond. Don't start a argument. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 minute ago, Chief_ said:

How bout we stop the argument. Ok? This is most likely going to be denied for to the format not being filled out. Just let the our respond. Don't start a argument. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-support 

No format 

Disrespecting staff 

Disrespecting staff  (again) 

Just because he has given a few false does not make all his warns false 

Obviously by how you responded earlier you haven't read the main thing this community is based off FRIENDLINESS If you can't even be a bit respectful don't bother 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Because you can’t treat people with respect and are verbally abusive to my Staff member you will receive a 1 month ban ingame to supplement the 1 month ban you received on the forums.

Following the forums rules is helpful just so you know.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator