• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Noot 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105036982 

current rank: SM 

How long have you been in your current rank? : 1 year 

what timezone are you in? : EST 

How many warns do you have? : 4 

why should you be promoted? : I Think I should be promoted because I have a very extensive amount of experience in command  and the PD. I was active in command for over 1 year and reached the rank of deputy commissioner in high command. I have enjoyed my time in command before and I am ready to come back and help out the department once again. I believe I can bring good leadership skills to the department and using my experience, I think I will be able to become successful again in command and try my hardest to do the job that is required of me. I have a very good understanding of what officers should be doing and how to manage the department on a large scale no matter what events are going on. I Do think that I will be able  to lead the officers once again and I am confident with the amount of experience I have and will put it to good use. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by high command will result in an immediate demotion(yes/no): Yes 

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

I would love to have you back in command, but I think you need to spend a couple weeks playing before you apply, as you have only just come back.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

I would love to have you back in command, but I think you need to spend a couple weeks playing before you apply, as you have only just come back.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+support

Mature

Noot Noot ?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss