Server Lag - Accepted

Nexieys

As you guys know it’s summer time. So plenty of people are getting done with school and whatever they do and wanna play the game. Therefore we are getting such high players all the time. Yesterday we hit around 115, and the server was non stop lagging for everyone. I suggest that we change servers from whatever we are on and get better servers so when we have that many players we won’t experience as much lag and it won’t ruin the fun.

Edited by Nexieys

+ Massive suppport

Sometimes the server starts lagging so much that it actually becomes unplayable. The combat breaks and the lag is always against the players.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

I don't think you understand the topic, it simply isn't just "Yeah upgrade the server dude". We are always working to try to lessen server lag, and if there is something that can be done about it there will. But it really isn't this simple at all.

big cat running GIF

54 minutes ago, Igneous said:

I don't think you understand the topic, it simply isn't just "Yeah upgrade the server dude". We are always working to try to lessen server lag, and if there is something that can be done about it there will. But it really isn't this simple at all.

I understand and I know there is tons of work and frustrations that will go with it. But I definitely think we could use a upgrade on the servers to expand the SCP-RP community and get even more then 120 people. Maybe not now that this can happen but hopefully in the future.

Just now, Nexieys said:

I understand and I know there is tons of work and frustrations that will go with it. But I definitely think we could use a upgrade on the servers to expand the SCP-RP community and get even more then 120 people. Maybe not now that this can happen but hopefully in the future.

We're working on it, you should see some imrpovements soon.

• Gaminglight Love 1

big cat running GIF