Koala - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Nimo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94107053

The admin's name in-game: Koala

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I believe it's (GL) Koala

What warning did you receive: RDM I Appeal at www.gaminglight.com

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): http://prntscr.com/nwrt3k

Why do you think this warn was false: Well there was a D Block riot and I responded so i was minging my own buisness and this D class name "Carl" was throwing bottles and I told him to stop. So then he proceedures to spawn in a prop,, picked it up and threw it at me. In RP that would do damage so i proceeded to kill him. It also says that if you do any threatning gestures you have the right to kill that person. i've asked mutiple people if this was RDM and they said no it isn't so clearly this warn is false.

Any extra information: I believe Koala should be striked for having mutiple staff reports and him being immature in general. He does not know how to be staff and should not be in the Staff team. i don't want him removed I would just like him to be striked

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

not sure if i can reply but

- Support

There were 5 staff on tat the time and you shouldve called staff.

And i was going to let you go but you kept saying warn me warn me ill appeal it warn me ill apeal it. i do not beleve that i should let you go free no warn when your acting like that.

and there was no d block riot. The "I believe Koala should be striked for having mutiple staff reports and him being immature in general" staff reports i have 1. 1 staff report because i accidentally was invis and killed someone. and the other report is because blackbeard gave me 56 harpoons. 

Sincerely, [GL] Koala Bearr

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-support

It should be said RP wise yes it COULD have hurt you but did it? You killed a player for throwing a prop at you, then proceed to mock a staff member, that doesn’t seem like your warn should be appealed.

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic