John wheesly's-Event Team application

[GL] john wheesly

In-Game Name: john wheesly

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:166091245

What is your ULX Rank?:admin

What is your RP Rank?: LT COL

What is your timezone?:Central Daylight Time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I have been in a good amount of events and helped the event team with problems.

How Active are you? (1/10):10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):2

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:I have good planning skills and I am a good communicator and I might not have as good as a chance as other people but I hope you will give me a chance to prove myself and let me plan to the best of my ability i'd like to try to give people a experience they will remember fondly I want to make good memories for players so please give me the chance to show that I can be useful too who knows maybe I can be useful if some way shape or form I hope to be working with you all soon and I may be stretching this a bit and it may seem corny,cheesy or stupid but I do not care and i'm not the best typer as well but I hope you accept my differences because this is who I am but if you feel I shouldn't join you who am I to argue.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):I could create a raidoactive 999 event where scp-999 eats a radioactive barrel and becomes radioactive so anytime someone came into contact wish scp-999 they would perish and to contain scp-999 MTF-NU7 and MTF A1 would need special suits to recontion him until they can figure out a way to fix scp-999.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:yes and I will take responsibility for any mistakes I make.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?scp-049 Due to his mysterious nature and scp-049’s abilities of human reanimation and his strange personality and sudden outburst scp-049 will forever be one of my favorite scps.

Edited by Sami26

+ Support

-Not very lore friendly or original idea

+ talks about flaws but his pros outway the cons

+ I know he is responsible from meeting him in game (he is a LT COl in securtity)

+ not many warns and good knowledge of SCP wiki.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

10 minutes ago, Cryolast said:

+ Support

+ I know he is responsible from meeting him in game (he is a LT COl in securtity)

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

23 minutes ago, Cryolast said:

+ Support

John Wheesly is fit for event team, I think, If he read more about lore, He could really make, Amazing Lore events.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Cryolast said:

+ Support

On 6/2/2019 at 2:29 PM, Cryolast said:

+ Support

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support

A good man to work along side. He's strict when he needs to be and relaxed when he needs to be.

Other than that, work on your ideas, and I'll just say you're all good to go, otherwise.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+/- Eh, idk about this one.

- I have not seen him on much (Could just me not looking very hard.) 

- Idea's have been used before

-  Grammar issues. (The total lack of commas, scares me)

- The "Why should you be event team" question, had not much there, other then him saying he hopes he gets accepted. 

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

+/- Support

* Wants to join event team for all the right reasons

* Trusted and respected member of the community

* Event idea that spits on lore and turns one of the most friendly SCPs into a walking death trap

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 1 month later...