Ryan on Duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

thebigr [GL]

What warning did you receive:

"RDM"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
https://gyazo.com/d3b8e7007d4a76b648e0b5db95ff7f4e

Why do you think this warn was false:

I think the warn is false because, a guy named Elitefire Cholos which I killed because he had a gun out in Outskirts Shell firing at me for no apparent reason. Then his friend comes along driving super fast in a Lamborghini Diablo and the player rammed into me not in my car but when I was outside of my car and on the parking lot and I told him if you hit me with your car again I will kill you because your threating my life with your car by hitting me with it. So he did it again and I killed him, he made an admin report for RDM. Then I explained to the admin this whole thing and he got all of my words mixed up and he barely let me talk and just returned me so I had to call a higher up that was present at the time which is Ghostly. He told me to make an appeal for it which I am doing currently. After the whole thing was done with me talking to Ghostly a few minutes later I asked for his steam name for this report which he didn't give me so I had to find it the hard way. And plus I haven't been warned in 3-4 months and I'm trying to appeal all of them but this warn is making everything more difficult. And also the reason why I killed him for ramming into me is because 1) it is cop bait which is not allowed 2) he hit me while I was out of the car with his car and in roleplay you would get severely injured if you got hit. 3) it states on the MOTD "Use Common Sense! Act like it is real life. If you wouldn't do something in real life, don't do it here!". So In real life I don't think a cop won't use lethal force if a car comes charging at him. I told this man to stop ramming my car and ramming me while I was out of my car but he still didn't listen and I gave him a warning which he didn't follow so I killed him. Also talking about the admin, Ryan, I said the exact same story but not the whole thing because he returned me and didn't let me say the whole thing. He got all my words mixed up. And just warned me anyway. Also he didn't have any evidence and he took the other guys story.

Any extra information:
Sorry if everything sounds mixed up but I tried my best piecing everything together.

Edited by Trilobite

I don't have much to say on this matter I pulled him up after the thief called RDM he said he didn't have any video evidence neither did the SRT  and I asked him why he killed him he admitted to the fact that he killed him and he said he gave him a verbal Warning which with warnings you have to advert. So, I told him that was considered RDM and he said ok. Then after that I told him that he would be receiving a warn fro RDM and if he feels it was false he could appeal it. But they were both giving me essentially the same story that is why I gave him the warn. Then he called over another staff call and it turned into me being pulled by Ghostly and then Ghostly said that he wasn't there so he has nothing to say on the matter so then it turned into this False warn report on me 

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

5 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

No evidence 

You could of made an advert of this. 

Advert which exactly? He didnt have any evidence he's going based off logs, it was a he said she said situation. Which in past experiences people are supposed to provide evidence which none was provided and people go off evidence and then they warn otherwise, no. As well as I see PD Low Command+ do the exact same thing with no adverts. I hit them with my car when they are out of it and they start shooting at my car.

Edited by Trilobite

Since you haven't been warned for a while, and because I know how you RP and all, I would've most likely given you a verbal. But, you should make a bind which adverts "Back Off or Die! 1/2/3" or whatever. It just needs to convey that they're going to be killed if they don't comply. But at the end of the day, it still is staff discretion and my +Support has little meaning.

• Like 1

+ Support

You all say no evidence?

Were was the evidence of this being rdm. It was a he said she said situation. 

Basically if the other guy pulled a gun but didn't fire and he kills him. He may call rdm and it's the same sit (logs dont lie) but they don't tell the story. 

Need evidence of both sides to conduct a warn like this I do believe.

Why not him get warned for cop bait then?

Edited by Yobo
  • Like 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+SUPPORT

Like I explained to Ryan, I have given verbal warnings over things like this. A here-say incident with no proof to back either side of the story up. No need to straight up -SUPPORT over no evidence as things like this need to be looked into a little further. 

In a fair case, if both sides are telling the exact story or a very similar story, why warn 1 but not the other? One for RDM the other for Cop Bait because in this case, that should have been the outcome if you were going to go that route. Either way, I believe the warning should be removed due to miscommunication and there was no proof to back either story. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

57 minutes ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Like I explained to Ryan, I have given verbal warnings over things like this. A here-say incident with no proof to back either side of the story up. No need to straight up -SUPPORT over no evidence as things like this need to be looked into a little further. 

In a fair case, if both sides are telling the exact story or a very similar story, why warn 1 but not the other? One for RDM the other for Cop Bait because in this case, that should have been the outcome if you were going to go that route. Either way, I believe the warning should be removed due to miscommunication and there was no proof to back either story. 

logan2.png

16 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT